Community Council Rallying Cry

That looks interesting for sure, I’ll head over and have a quick read

Thanks for the heads-up :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the reply! We need all hands on deck!

They don’t care.

3 Likes

It’s clear that nothing we do as the general playerbase will be acknowledged. Our last hope and hurrah that I can see would be if we can get several Community Council Members on board for one topic. They almost never team up, and comment on each others posts in such small numbers. If they were to work together I think Blizzard would notice and hopefully have to act.

2 Likes

youre a legend fr.

^^ You’re not alone anymore friend, please visit Cyrios CC Forum post and have a conversation regarding the State of PvP with him and help to capture the eye of Blizzard, if you can convince even just 1 other CC member to join in his discussion we may see change.

I apologize if anyone I’ve tagged is bothered by this, please consider helping the long struggling PvP community, we’ve seen nearly no changes for years and years besides minor, and late lack luster class tuning while all other forms of PvP except arena are ignored entirely. Please visit Cyrios CC Forum post and support the Community. We pay the same price as everyone else. Thank you for your consideration.

Watermist, I don’t want to be a bother or put you on the spot, coincidentally I did notice you started typing a response to Cyrios post in the CC Forum. If you’d be willing to lend your aid to our cause by supporting his post we’d be in your debt.

More support needed! Lets get some CC members working together!

3 Likes

bumpnstuff u aleady know

I hate to be this guy but just ‘‘bumping’’ threads will get threads locked, if you want to bump a thread it will need to be something constructive.

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m pretty new to using the forums so this is news I just learned today, but it makes sense. I hope going forward anyone wishing to support the thread will take this feedback into account. We appreciate you stopping by the post Cyrios and speaking up for the PvP community. I hope some of the other Council Members will consider lending you their support over on the CC Forums page!

1 Like

I don’t PvP at all anymore, my time with that ended with the death of pve and PvP servers. Warmode just wasn’t completely thought out.

However, if any part of the game’s community is reporting issues to deaf ears, that will eventually drive players away. Not a good long term solution, at the very least communicate.

1 Like

Precisely! The Sharding in Warmode and Chromie Time has been a problem for a long time now, there are players with Warmode on and we don’t get to see them or play/fight with them due to Sharding decisions. The overall player count in endgame content zonees like the Dragon Isles should be 25-30% higher with Warmode on, it feels empty. In Oldworld zones and with Chromie Time active I dare say Sharding might best serve us if removed entirely in those circumstances

1 Like

I gave it a like but…well look at how much Blizzard interacts with the CC and I mean TRULY interacts, not just one post asking a question with no follow up (Which is 99% of their “interactions”).

1 Like

sorry i will stop. did not know that and dont be sorry. i appreciate you.

1 Like

yikes right hahah man were plebs.

1 Like

Exactly, that’s why we need as many CC Members as possible to get on board with it, most CC post only have a couple people discussing the issue on it, it everyone can reach a consensus that PvP needs help, perhaps Blizz will listen, after all it’s needed help for years.

1 Like

Please! PvP has been struggling for a long time

I’d also like to add that not all CC members focus is on PvP. I myself am not too big into PvP so I can’t help much in anything PvP related because I don’t know the first thing about what is broken or needs to be fixed. Please forgive me. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

3 Likes

Thank you for joining us Ravij! If you check out my Megathread which Cyrios has linked in his CC Forum post, you’ll see I did my best to organize the issues in a digestible manner. Even if you don’t know much about PvP you are I hope wise enough to lean on the council of those who do.

PvP has been on the back burner for so long and so many of the issues would be so easy to fix and most of them are caused by a refusal to meet even the most basic of maintenance needs like not buffing the NPCs in Epic Battlegrounds as Seasons progress to the point where every EBG is broken and doesn’t function as it should.

If you’d be so kind, we would be in your debt if you’d be willing to rally 1 or 2 more CC Members to support Cyrios CC Forum post. It’s been years since PvP has seen any real changes, the Premades, the Sharding, the Bots, the Late and insufficient class tuning patch after patch is destroying us. Please help us.

1 Like

minor damage changes is not TUNING. That’s all we want addressed and to change. appreciate you and anyone helping us out in the cc. legends.