Community council is just going to be another elitist hivemind

Sorry but im calling it now.

21 Likes

There are too few gnomes on the community council!!

8 Likes

Seriously this is favortisim just listen to the geninue criticism on GD there was no need for this.

10 Likes

Who knows, probably will just be like the last few times they tried this.

Those devs need to let go of their ego if they want to really start listening, changing etc…

11 Likes

They’re turning out to be quite reasonable actually

The problem is that they’re just regurgitating the same opinions that GD already does and that Blizzard is just going to ignore them too, so the whole thing is pointless. And the idea of purposely not listening to the rest of your playerbase is gross in itself

16 Likes

Exactly why does blizzard need to disconnect the community more.

2 Likes

Given how blizzard ran the last secret forum and how worthless the mvp system was… you have your answer.

3 Likes

I cannot fathom how a company can be this tonedeaf.

5 Likes

“The problem is that they’re just regurgitating the same opinions that GD already does and that Blizzard is just going to ignore them too, so the whole thing is pointless. And the idea of purposely not listening to the rest of your playerbase is gross in itself”

Ignore your customer=fail, but it’s what this current development team does. They’re so disconnected from the average player, that we got Shadowlands as a product.

2 Likes

The problem with the Community Council is that Blizzard isn’t going to listen to them. The entire reason it exists is so they can point at the forum and say they are taking feedback seriously.

8 Likes

I’m sorry dude but just because you only do LFR doesn’t suddenly make normal and heroic raiders “elitists”

1 Like

In fact, Blizzard had a hidden forum on this very website full of people offering feedback and criticism. Similar to the Community Council. Blizzard stopped reading it after they were getting feedback they disliked and then nuked the forum entirely.

The only difference is that the Community Council forum is now publicly viewable.

1 Like

Why would anyone expect any different? Everything has been said thousands of times. I think the only difference is that people there will be a bit more polite.

Also a severe lack of Pandas. How are you gonno run a council without good food?

6 Likes

I’ve never tried to eat a Pandaren… maybe I should…

3 Likes

Personally I beleve.

I do not wish to talk about fight Club. I encourage them well.
Beware the living

2 Likes

As in game so is in the real world.

First countries just tax their citizens. then we get the UN.
Now very very soon right around the corner we will have a world tax for all nations. Then taxes go up for all nations and then sell back carbon credits so the nation can call themselves green and good to the world and if you do not buy carbon credits then your country is EVIL!

1 Like

“Community Council” that’s the biggest joke I’ve seen in a long time.

I predict nothing will get done as per the norm.

3 Likes

Since they’re mains are on the EU servers they have to use NA trial accounts to post on our forums. Alot of them have posted links to their EU mains in their introductions

3 Likes

The secret forum was shut down, I believe.