Community Council "Bring Back" Thread

This is a thread that is a response to the Community Council “Bring Back” thread.

Please bring them ALL back.

That is all.

Thank you.

1 Like
2 Likes

If you do not care about getting back all that was removed because Blizzard chose to work less and less on WoW over time?

That’s on you.

I do like that they did mention glyphs in another thread, I just wish the bring back thread posted in CC had also mentioned them. Points for mentioning swappable pet specs though… I like the thread I just felt it coulda been more… inclusive for an “all inclusive bring back thread”?

Buddy, blizzard doesn’t bring back things as it was, so what’s the point? And thank you for replying to me and not making a new thread.

2 Likes

Bringing sexy back? I totally agree they should :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Who does that?

Anyway, the issue with Blizzard is that they consider “Rule of Cool” to by story and “Epic Do-Over” to be the lore.

So, to them, returning anything removed as it was is a waste of time. They just can’t leave WoW alone with any stable and fixed content. It’s actually the result of their constantly rewriting expansions and systems every expansion, nothing in WoW is a safe baseline with which to relate to the game.

If WoW ever HAD a stable part of the game between expansions and patches maybe we’d have more customers for Blizzard to listen to…

Sorry, I let myself dream again.

Blizzard apparently HATES its customers. We’re walking wallets. No more, no less.

In WoD Alpha and Beta issues were raised that went live.
In BFA it happened again, both Alpha and Beta, issues raised as bugs went live.

The Community Council is unlikely to by any different.

1 Like

Scrolls endlessly at all threads OP started

Slowly backs away from this thread

It’s called I love WoW for the untapped potential Blizzard has yet to ever chase.

Back away if you like, they don’t seem to know that they need to change.

People often say, “Only WoW will kill WoW.” Well, Blizzard sure is on course to do so!

2 Likes

Wow is not gonna die anytime soon but the population is getting lower day by day :frowning:

1 Like

I’m personally of the opinion and hypothesis that 10.0 will be the End of Life Cycle Patch on Arrival.

Yer free to think differently of course, however Blizzard is in my experience not fast enough on changing its ways to fix what might well be WoW’s last expansion patch.

Well if they dont then what can we do :frowning: . Saying on forums honestly changes or will change nothing thats the truth .

Please check my thread topics creation record.

I started trying to ask Blizzard to take WoW seriously in October 2005.

Clearly since that hasn’t worked, it’s also worth noting that as Blizzard keeps driving customers away there very much is a real chance that 10.0 can actually be the End of Life Cycle patch on arrival because they have such a lackluster track record of listening to their paying customers, even when the players are actually right to call them on something.

Umm why i m getting the feeling that you think i dont agree with you :frowning: . Whatever u r saying is completely right .

Thank you, sorry.

Just fed up that they, Blizzard, choose not to listen, and then act like the players are at fault.

3 Likes

Bring back Azerite.

I don’t agree with bringing Reforging back.

It was and would still be a band-aid to a bigger problem they refuse to correct.

Atm not really, lowest number of subs ever and highest profit margin as of the last quarter. Whales pay up and there’s no reason to stop fishing.

I don’t like it but it’s just how ActiBlizzard do.

They didn’t mention FOMO rewards, like the old Mage Tower appearances. We NEED those back.

I made this a while ago and want to include it here:

1 Like