[Community Council] Botting, RMT, Dual Spec and More - Feedback Needed

Please resurrect PVP on Classic Era servers. Right now, PVP is almost dead in Classic Era. Why hasn’t Blizzard fixed the PVP problem on Classic? Why not?

It’s not for me but I am not opposed to it.
If that keeps the game going and people are having fun that’s really all that matters to me.

Merging all existing Classic Era realms into one and then adding a server for fresh IMO is ideal for all parties

1 Like

This I’m not so sure about unless you meant one pvp and one pve then one fresh. That I could support. But one mega server that is solely pvp or solely pve - that’s a no from me.

Oh absolutely. 2 Classic era servers, no layering, and a fresh server would satisfy even the pickiest of players.

1 Like

Just posted this. If people have any thoughts or anything I should add please let me know! :slight_smile:

Advocating for Classic Era: Chronoboon Displacer is a fantastic gold sink and a great middle ground for the World Buff conflict.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. While WBs in Classic led to a lot of WPvP and player interaction, it wasn’t necessarily a good time. Chronos should be in any iteration of Classic Era, full stop.

1 Like

Barber shop. My toon disgusts me and is such a downer to play/ look at.

For some reason shadows cause issues with the top of my toons head I think it may be an issue with the updating of graphics.

my biggest concern is Blizzard not doing enough on battling bots, RMT and general moderation. We need in game GMs. I think blizz would be surprised how many would consider coming back if blizz did these things which we already pay for

A long term fresh classic server would be ideal just one pvp and one pve and maybe another that allows transfers off the dead classic realms for free. And make these servers a one year ban if caught real money trading.

1 Like

The Sub fee was $15 when I started playing in 2005, and $15 now. :thinking:

1 Like

Doesn’t affect anything from 60-70, it was purely QoL for people levelling blood elves and draenei.

These are okay in my opinion. Classes should be balanced to the final patch, as it is on any version of classic or pserver.

It sounds like you just want to add LFD to convenience yourself.

" Cracking down harshly on GDKPs, boosts"

I couldn’t comment in your other thread, so I’m asking here…

Why are you calling for a crackdown on activities that don’t violate the EULA?

GDKP and boosts may be funded by RMT, but they do not, in and of themselves, violate the EULA.

Go after RMT that is facilitated by botting and let people play the game.

For perspective, I have never participated in GDKP or boosting, and I’m glad attempts to nerf boosting have been made in SoM.

3 Likes

Uhh, duh? Way to go captain obvious lmao

As long as that’s clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because this “community rep” is some random they picked who isn’t actually a rep but some normie with normie opinions. 100 percent will be ignored by blizz and is just a meme

1 Like

Yes, it is clear that people want the changes that they want. Big brain takes in the chat rn

The conversation is about how to improve the game, not your personal wishlist.

“my personal wish list” is obviously my perspective on how to improve the game imagine pretending your take is objective vs someone else’s being subjective lmfao jfc