Coming to World of Warcraft: New Sarge Mount

The Hearthstone team has just announced their new Mercenaries game mode arriving October 12, and with its introduction, Sarge is coming to World of Warcraft* as a new mount. When the new Hearthstone game mode goes live, World of Warcraft players can complete the Mercenaries tutorial in Hearthstone and then start their first bounty to automatically unlock Sarge on their World of Warcraft account.

Stay tuned to the official World of Warcraft site for more details!

*Mount not available in World of Warcraft Classic or Burning Crusade Classic.

28 Likes

Cool. Also, first before the haters spam the thread.

8 Likes

Does it do the rest for us? I just complete the tutorial and the mount is on my account?

2 Likes

Can we get boa renown and conduits not RNG to get

1 Like

Why would anyone give hate? This mount doesn’t require a six month sub to get. Just a few hours probably of playing Hearthstone, easy-peasy.

16 Likes

WoW players would complain about a glass of milk being too cold.

31 Likes

Imagine complaining about complaining unironically :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Or being dairy.

4 Likes

We could be living in a perfect Utopia, where everyone’s needs and desires are fully met, and people would still find something to complain about.

2 Likes

You almost made it.

2 Likes

How do you play Hearthstone?

Have you had partially frozen milk? It is really nasty.

6 Likes

Sloppy seconds.

1 Like

I assume just rub your credit card on the screen a lot until you have the cards that let you win.

29 Likes

Is the mount available for a limited time only like the Primal Flamesaber HoTs mount?
Or will it be available forever like the Hearthsteed and we can get it at anytime we want?

Post Deleted

7 Likes

This comment has won the forums today. Grats.

1 Like

I’m not sure whether it’s “literally” or “copy and paste” that you don’t understand, but it’s definitely one of those.

I’ll take my winnings in cash.

1 Like

Hi, I didn’t read this thread, but I had a glass of milk earlier and it was ENTIRELY too cold. I have no one to blame, so I’m blaming a community manager. What did you guys do, keep it in the FREEZER? Haha, got em.

so complete the Mercenaries tutorial that seems easy