Coming to World of Warcraft: New Sarge Mount

:clown_face:

Not quite, hahahahaha. Actual kekw.

Because not all of us care to play hearthstone. Items for use in game for wow should be available by playing wow or in the wow shop. I shouldn’t have to play a game I care nothing for to unlock an item in a game I do enjoy.

5 Likes

all you have to do is complete the Mercenaries tutorial

Someone post a picture of Sarge.

UPDATE: Nevermind. It’s a mouse.

Sell WoW to Disney so we can get Mickey and Donald.

1 Like

what an important mount to add into the game!! :clown_face:

Same animations, probably, but they definitely made a new mouse model for it.

4 Likes

Which is called playing a game I don’t care to play, let alone even install on my pc.

1 Like

Incentive to play heartstone. Fine with me, if I’m around then subscribed then I might give HS a play for the mount at least.

ill install it do it then delete it like i did with other mount

4 Likes

About being too “milky” you mean. And FYI you weren’t into the thread in time before the hate lol.

It’s the mouse from the Home and Hearth trailer. Super cute I kind of want it.

:+1:

Too cold is an actual complaint. No, they would as you say, complain about the “milkiness”, and also complain that other people drinking the same milk degrades the taste of the milk to them.

1 Like

Post Deleted

2 Likes

Or that they should have warm milk as an option. And why whole milk, I only want skim milk, and soy milk for the casuals. They don’t need whole milk anyway.

1 Like

Oh no – a model of a store mount put into the game as a FREE cross-promotion mount that requires the bare minimum of investment of zero dollars into.

How will GD spin this into a bad thing.

6 Likes

It’s the mouse from the Home and Hearth trailer. That’s why its a mouse and not a rabbit.

4 Likes

A rabbit would be cool, but Hearthstone doesn’t have little rabbit mascot that pops up in a bunch of trailers and promotional images. Sarge has existed since at least 2013, if the date on this piece by Samwise is anything to go by:

There’s been 30 posts of people saying everyone is gonna complain about this with no one actually complaining about it

Are you guys that bored lol

1 Like

That mouse is a Hearthstone character. Why wouldn’t they tie said mount to hearthstone?

Imagine complaining about complaining unironically.

1 Like

I was asking a question about your boredom levels, not complaining about it :innocent:

1 Like