Coming Next Week -- New Source for Azerite Essences

Why can’t you just be happy? Just stop please. Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Max from Limit was saying they should be account wide before 8.3 even dropped. Yes, that’s the same WORLD FIRST Limit.

So tell me, how is this an argument about casuals?

Thought for a second this post was a fish market…

13 Likes

Thank you so much for listening! I hope the currency isn’t to difficult to grind.

5 Likes

Yup, this was a plea from a lot of even the hard core people but you’ll always find the ones blaming it on people like me (the casual). Somehow.

2 Likes

ty Blizzard. it dose encoruge players to play with their alts more.

LOL.

this.
this is very important.

16 Likes

Wait, what?

This is happening?

Someone catch me, I think I’m gonna faint…

1 Like

Yup, just 1 or 2 days… played. :smile:

3 Likes

@Kaivax also, we should be able to get rank 4 like Essence of Vision (Mechagon Hertz Locker achv)

;-p

I wouldn’t put it past them

Please take in consideration that this type of change motivates players to play their alts more and keep playing the content. It’s not just about catch up but getting to do other things with the other characters you play on and off. It helps not feel like an overwhelming grind on top of the grind we already do on X content. Hopefully covenants feel inviting from the beginning with other alts after doing 1.

3 Likes

Both work for sure

This. So much this it is not even funny

It may just be the super cynic in me, but I somehow feel this is connected to internal metrics showing people are not playing alts as much, and therefore not garnering replay as much as they had hoped.

Like i said that is the super cynic in me. I am happy for the change, but it almost feels too little too late for this ship.

That said, I have never been a huge alt player anyway so take that into huge consideration with my highly cynical opinion, at least as of this moment.

13 Likes

Just in time for Shadowlands!

HUGE step in the right direction. HUGE.

2 Likes

Its fair to say thank you and its also late is it not? “Thank you for doing the dishes even though you waited until I woke you up and asked you about it to do it.”

18 Likes

Literally no where? I don’t think that’s ever been a thing…

I think what you meant to say is “WHERES THE PVP VENDOR AT?!?!?”

BIG Yikes. Are you ever happy?

1 Like

On Wowhead it states most activities reward them

• When playing an alt character that is missing Essences that have already been earned on a different character, most ordinary Visions of N’Zoth activities, such as Horrific Visions, Assaults, raid bosses, Mythic Keystone Dungeons, or BFA Season 4 PvP, will award a new soulbound currency – Echoes of Ny’alotha.
2 Likes