Coming Next Week -- New Source for Azerite Essences

Looks like you were right.

5 Likes

To everyone who said it wouldn’t happen, they can all go sit and spin on it.

5 Likes

You have to have unlocked them on one character.

If you don’t PvP/Raid at all then you can’t get select ones.

And with some having that be BiS for their class it gets a little weird.

1 Like

People are seriously complaining about PEOPLE finding another way to complain… wth is going on :rofl:

This system was DoA.

It’s literally a meaningless dud at end of expansion. And they literally pull a Legion Wakening Essences crap on this.

If people are happy that’s great… I’m just surprised with how late and silly these comprises of a change are.

They want you still going back in so they can raise their numbers of how many are taking part in the content to call it a success 'cause NUMBERS said so.

Oh well though, nothings gonna change after this…

10 Likes

Better late than never. Thanks for finally listening to us Blizzard. Hope you guys will keep doing feedback into the future as well.

1 Like

I sure hope that’s what it means, but I’ve seen it go differently before.

Like you can’t use it on the newer essences from Rajani / Uldum rep or maybe they pick a few essences that simply can’t be bought.

I sure do hope it’s any Rank 3 Essence you’ve already unlocked and I hope I just read wrong, and maybe read a little too much into it :smiley: If it is any Rank 3 Essence I’ve already unlocked, then WOOT WOOOOOOT! I’ll finally play all my alts!

Finally! Thank you Blizzard.

1 Like

Now just increase drop rates for things like condensed life force etc

3 Likes

Why would you add another grind? Not sure why people are settling for this. This is not a “fix”, this is terrible.

7 Likes

Is the currency locked behind any time of time gate? Or will we be able to just grind it out in a sitting if we want to invest the time in to doing so?

~Well the expansion isn’t over until Shadowlands hit, I still want fun things to do and its normal that the end of an expansion becomes a bit more loose on restrictions and people go crazy.

2 Likes

Thank you Blizz!

1 Like

I’m actually floored. This makes me so happy.

Now, just don’t make the new grind so tedious and time-gated and this will be perfect!

4 Likes

or just reduce the amount needed drastically…

1 Like

I am 99.99% sure what Kaivax means is that any essence you have unlocked. So eligible in this situation would be “Do you have it unlocked?” where as rank 3 essences you don’t have unlocked would in this case not be “eligible essences”

2 Likes

Sounds like a leader of a certain country

Finally!!!
Thank you

1 Like

About time. Thank you.

1 Like

I said it’s end of expansion, if you want redundant things to chase then I know who to thank for this :poop: way of game design.

1 Like

The new ones aren’t real difficult to get tho; Formless Void being the most “difficult” but only if you don’t raid, in which case you wouldn’t worry about that one at all.