Coming Next Week -- New Source for Azerite Essences

Please don’t mess this up by making us grind lots of currency tokens on alts. We have gone through the grind of essences enough for the love of Thrall!

9 Likes

so wait wait… so you have to grind some more to get the currency to get the essences on your alts?

4 Likes

How much new currency does 1 essence cost? How much currency do you get from each activity?

Also when are you going to nerf PvP essences requirements? Especially rated pvp and honor ones? 15 weeks for rated PvP essence (Conflict and Strife) is just too much…

2 Likes

No, altoholics win.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh look, another forum poster who lives just to be outraged, try and start fights, and attempt to create drama XD

I was never “against” it, I just didn’t see a need for it. In fact, my vocal posts on the matter were always a compromise of “I think it would be fair if at least rank 2 was account wide”

9 Likes

At-least we’re doing the content, participating in raids and mythic+ and whatnot!

Better than hiding behind dailies for weeks, we can now actually play the game.

1 Like

Just imagine if this had shipped with 8.3 like we were asking for months

6 Likes

200 IQ
Make a problem,
then fix the problem you created,
stand back and collect praise.

26 Likes

I’d wait for the other shoe (the costs and accrual rate of the currency) to drop before too much celebrating.

16 Likes

How? You still have to farm currency to purchase a rank 3 essence… I am no where near a casual and support this change. You already have to work to get corruption + gear essence farming added on top of a main is insane.

1 Like

Not agreeing with you and pointing out your needless “oH wHaT wILL PeOpLe CoMpLaiN aBoUt NoW” comment doesn’t make me “outraged,” lmao.

You are just finding a new way to attack the people that wanted a change like this now that it’s happening.

25 Likes

Better not be another example of a blizzard “compromise” where it’s just another long and tedious currency grind instead of just giving what we asked for (accountwide). If we can get all the essences in a day or two this is okay “compromise”… if it still takes weeks like all of blizzard’s currency grinds then WHOOSH to blizz, people will still be abandoning their alts and quitting.

13 Likes

Thank you
/10char

I agree. I am not going to be excited til I see how many Echoes of Ny’alotha we have to grind. The old bait and switch that blizz loves to do…

6 Likes

We did it boys, instead of mass spaming dailies to get rank 1 rank 2, I can mass spam dailies to skip all the way up to rank 3. Its a step in the right direction but please consider something like this again next time yall decide to do some stupid system like this <3

3 Likes

sure it’s a start but I’m now wondering the cost on essences though…

3 Likes

How is this helpful?

This makes it sound as if the complaints were not justified. The original system was retention focused only. It was pointed out immediately.

This was long overdue.

38 Likes

Honestly this should be achievement based like pathfinder

2 Likes