Coming Next Week -- New Source for Azerite Essences

What happened? Did the subscriber count fall far enough for Blizzard to actually do something about essences?

22 Likes

I have rank 3 dps essences on my warlock like the Mechagon and Eternal Palace essences, does this unlock all role essences?

1 Like

Looks like the coronavirus finally hit Blizz cause they are actually making good decisions with horrific visions dropping corrupted loot and acct wide essences.

Praise Elune! For the Light! Tazdingo!

Someone please post the “Outstanding move!” meme.

Really though, this is a great move in the right direction. See how quickly the usual angry people on these forums turned their frowns upside down. This will hopefully be a sign of things to come in the future.

2 Likes

What a bait and switch. I was really hoping Blizzard was turning around. What a disappointment.

It’s a step in the right direction for sure, but it’s still like they’re resisting change a bit here.

5 Likes

THANK YOU (All caps intended)

4 Likes

It definitely should not, as a druid main I’ve gone for all the roles essences and it has always taken much longer, as expected, to get all the rank 3s for each role

ITS ALT TIME LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank you blizz. i love you.

What else do you want bro? They making it much easier, less tedious and you still complain. Only complaint one can have is that they should have done it much much earlier

2 Likes

Good lord the number of “essences are serious business” posts here are worth a laugh. Its end of expansion, folks, and people are steadily moving away from this game. If you thought any of this mattered, look at the fact that corruption works in pvp to gauge how important any of this should be to you.

1 Like

Please please please don’t screw this up by making the costs too high. It should take about a day or two per essence at most.

27 Likes

I am confused about this part. Am I gonna have to learn rank 1 or something for other essences besides mecha and naz?

5 Likes

Account wide essences temporarily broke the forums. Thats hilarious

2 Likes

Wait for it……

Literally 3 posts later.

10 Likes

Oh look, one of the people that was against this suggestion just finding new fodder to cling to because daddy Ion changed his mind.

40 Likes

My three million alts thank you!

“Why do I need to spend weeks grinding this cloak to level 15 when I already did that on my main blizz?”

It’s okay, just try to remember anything. Anything at all–

It was at this moment in 2020 when it finally felt good to play alts.

1 Like