Coming Next Week -- New Source for Azerite Essences

If you give a mouse a cookie…

I’m also expecting complaints regarding having gear at all.

2 Likes

OMG BLIZZARD THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!!!

You did it! I spent the whole day yesterday hoping for such a solution and you did it!!! Let my alts Live!

LONG LIVE ALTS!

#AltLivesMatter

5 Likes

I mean, it is too late. The people that would have quit over this are already gone and not coming back because of this change.

50 Likes

/clap

Well done. This is a good change and something that was long overdue.

1 Like

grats on doing what people were telling you to do on the ptr.

18 Likes

This is the best thing I have read in a long time. Thank you for making it enjoyable to have alts.
Late is still better than never.

1 Like

I am lost for words

FINALLY! Thank you. Good move. It makes players happy when you allow them to have fun.

2 Likes

ITS HAPPENING! about time they did this

Just you wait guys. I bet the essences are going bye bye in Shadowlands. :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice, go grind the currency for it now people… rejoice! I guess…
They really must be desperate in retaining players with all this ‘‘Get your cloak’’ and now this… that they so vehemently were against.

10 Likes

I’m glad for this, dont get me wrong, but this really should have been done so much sooner. The latest this should have been done is probably 8.3 launch. Realistically it should have been done about halfway into 8.2

5 Likes

YES!!!
so happy

Today in WoW history, we made it.

What a bait and switch. I was really hoping Blizzard was turning around. What a disappointment.

23 Likes

Dwarf warrior. Do it.

So there’s hope for this company? Can you guys bring back missing worgen hairstyles??

https://imgur.com/a/h3F1K

Gotta choose your battles. Reasoning with Blizzard is like making wishes with a demon. There’s always a twist when they grant your wish.

4 Likes

The absolute madmen actually did it. I barely even use the essences, or have a high enough heart level on my alts to care, but this is a change that was needed for so long.

This is the best!!! I’m so excited to play mplus on all my alts! This helps so much! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Best news of 2020