Coming Next Week -- New Source for Azerite Essences

LOL hey, finally.

What the literal… the mad men finally did it. Game is saved.

5 Likes

Should I finally switch to my ally Dwarf Warrior or Demon Hunter to tank?!?

too late. so sad

29 Likes

My main is XXX ilvl, my alt should be that lvl too!

9 Likes

While I wish this came immediately after 8.3, it’s a delight to see that the devs haven’t abandoned us :'3

5 Likes

We did it boys and girls

2 Likes

Just want to know everyone who agreed with me can post their public reply right here.

9 Likes

I want to just say thank you. This is a better late then never kind of a thing. But seriously thank you!!!

2 Likes

Hey, this sounds pretty cool. Good hustle Blizzard.

Where are all the “YoU wAnT AcCoUnt-wIdE geAr as WeLL? :crazy_face:” guys at?

16 Likes

“It… it cannae be!”
-Brann Bronzebeard

6 Likes

Thank you very much for this. Very appreciated change.

3 Likes

Pft haha, right? Actually, I think I just found the new complaint.

Blizzard gives people what they have been asking for and instead of being happy its now “too late” XD

11 Likes

Great change, but you don’t deserve a thank you for doing something 2 months into 8.3 when players have been asking for this since 8.2.

Please stop making this kind of alt-unfriendly mistake every single expansion. You did it with Artifacts and Legiondairies, Garrisons, Reps/Dailies, Attunements, time and time again you continue to make these kinds of mistakes. Please have the foresight to not let it keep happening time and time again.

108 Likes

lmao i think this announcement is crashing the forums from everyone linking the post to people. i keep getting logged out due to “extreme load”

3 Likes

Oh?

YES.

YES YES YES.

2 Likes

I’d like to thank the academy and my parents and those people who posted every day for the last 6 months requesting account wide essences and…

16 Likes

Thank you blizzard

8.3 metrics must be really bad…like Ion gotta find a new job bad…

because Blizz is panicking harder than folks buying toilet paper by the gross…

25 Likes