Coming Next Week -- New Source for Azerite Essences

Cloak upgrades on alts will be the new complaint

1 Like

(I’m Jijimon in this gif)

1 Like

I’m really excited about this!

Crossing my fingers that Conflict and Strife is on the list of eligible essences. It’s BIS for a bunch of my character’s specs, but I’m kind of trash at arena. T-T

Feedback matters and it always will. Don’t let the negative nancies dissuade you from the dream.

Congrats for those that fought hard and long for account wide essences.

4 Likes

Pretty sure eligible means if you have it unlocked on any character on the account, not that some essences aren’t allowed on this “list.” If you have C&S r3 on any character, you should be able to get it on your alts. If you don’t have C&S r3 on any character, you shouldn’t expect it to be available on alts.

Boy that was hard for you guys to allow accountwide essences. 3 months after release. 🤦🤦

2 Likes

Lets hope they listen to player feedback earlier in shadowlands.

Crosses fingers

5 Likes

now it’s going to shift towards “well sure I can get my essences instantly, but they’re useless if I don’t get my T3 infinite stars instantly since it makes up like 20-30% of my DPS”.

Blizz might have lost them sure but they are going to hold onto other people that would have quit like myself. This gives me some drive to play my alts now.

4 Likes

Not exactly what I was hoping for but I’ll take it.

All i can say here is don’t make us wait weeks to get them now that you’ve released them to us. The Essences i don’t want to see like the Leigondaries, if you do it that way its replacing a grind with a grind.

5 Likes

Thank you guys so much for listening. It took a while longer than I’d have liked, but I’ll take it at this point. This is exactly what I needed.

2 Likes

Thanks for actually listening and taking feedback into consideration

People being salty or claiming this isn’t good enough needs to get over themselves. Blizzard listened and that is what is important.

2 Likes

honesty greatest change ive seent hus far. <3 love you blizz~!!!

1 Like

Didn’t really care either way about account wide essences as I already souped up my 2 most played alts but this is cool. I’ll take it.

One step closer to healing azeroths woons!

2 Likes

I suppose this new currency is coming next week then? I wish we could get a number on the cost of the essences…

edit: yep looks like next week https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/1238253148986359814

3 Likes

They’ll make everything really really free when the alliance hall of fame gets close to closing. As of right now there are 88 horde guilds, no doubt their decision to have 100% corruption for horrific vision gear (83 guilds at the time of that announcement) and now this way to get essences.

I will be coming back, at least for a little, because of this change.

Thank you blizzard.

2 Likes

They better not cost absurd amounts of this new currency.

We wanna be able to prep our alts within a day or 2 and move onto Raiding / M+ / PvP or w/e it is that we enjoy.

8 Likes