Come join me in SWTOR!

WoW is clearly out of touch and off its rails… Imperial Operative, I’m starting from scratch.

9 Likes

Are there elves?

2 Likes

No. I hate Star Wars.

4 Likes

Hmmm… IMHO Rattataki are kinda close, but not really.

It’s ok if you play it for the class stories

5 Likes

Then that’s a no from me :pensive:

1 Like

SWTOR is a great game and the devs have been improving it quite a bit recently. Also, you can play the entire base game (game minus expansions) for free, which lets you play out the enitre original storyline for each class. The Class storylines are classic Bioware and worth playing even if you don’t do anyhing else in the game. I play both WOW and SWTOR.

8 Likes

Def a better story than the Jailer Thanos and Loki Sylvanas…

6 Likes

Wait, you think Blizzard is off the rails and you picked to play the Sith Empire? I love the sheer irony of that choice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nope, bailing on one flawed corporate machine to support an even bigger more evil corporate machine is kinda gross.

SWToR is totally fun as a free-to-play single player experience.

1 Like

As an mmo it just felt like a wow reskin that didn’t really improve on the formula. That said, it is entirely possible to play solo and as a single player game the stories are pretty cool if you like star wars

actually swtors class system is getting an overhaul i look forward to so ill prob be doing that

1 Like

You really need to use “free to play” very loosely with SWToR. Sure it is free, provided you are willing to accept crazy limitations. I mean last time I played they even limit the level of gear you could equip or the number of times you could do a “BG”.

2 Likes

Been there. Then they went “F2P” and ruined it. But have fun.

That is the whole basis behind free to play

2 Likes

yeh thinking of picking this game up again actually
it has such a BETTER story line too. oh and I have got a unit, something blizzard aren’t smart enough to do. (housing)

3 Likes

For those who dont know

Swtors class system is getting updated and how classes can now pick specs
take for example in the pass trooper had access commando and vanguard right?

now you can pick a trooper and have access to not only vanguard and havoc specs but every other tech spec including gunslinger sniper BH skills etc

Not this dosent mean you can play a trooper with jedi powers the classes are still limited to there original types Tech and force

3 Likes

Why would I got to a worse game?

Cause swtor can still be fun if your just there to play the story

1 Like

It’s not that great.

The stories were not that compelling, I played both a sith and a jedi. Mediocre and predictable is how I’d explain the storylines.

You do you though.