Come join me in SWTOR!

Find my a new version of Lord of the ring MMo with great graphic and im in

Thats what my sith assassin main is.

I made her look like Asajj Ventress as much as i could. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Eh. Been there before.

It doesn’t even compare with wow. Wow is still the gold standard. For me at least.

No need to bombard replies about ff14. Just not my thing.

Fun gameplay, but you have to pay for damn near everything now.

1 Like

Yes, it is getting what many people on this forum have asked for, you will be able to play almost any class for any character type. It will be limited to tech or force, so no Commando Jedis or anything, but you will be able to play a Gunslinger Bounty hunter like Cad Bane.

No. F2p and preferred limitations feels painful when you hit max level.

Gearing and tmog are also overly complicated.

You “corporations are evil” people always forget the most of the people making the game are normal working people who are not rich by any means and when you sub or buy stuff in the game, some of that money goes to their salaries and benefits, yes not a lot, but they would not have jobs if it was not for the corporation. This goes for Activison or EA.

1 Like

Nope. Been there and done that. Too much of a single player game with cutscenes(feels like I’m watching a movie) and delayed ability recognition in a very sterile looking world. All the best transmogs (the ones that actually look like they belong in a Star Wars game) are in the cash shop and too many bugs that have been there since launch. But do enjoy the single player campaigns as some of them are very well done. I just prefer more player interaction in my MMOs.

I had a lot of fun in SWTOR when it first released. I played through a few class storylines, but then got to end game and it just sort of died for me as there didn’t appear to be much to do. Maybe things have changed since those days.

1 Like

I know, I keep saying the same thing. I was being sarcastic cause everyone here keeps recommending we all go to another game, as if they aren’t any more evil than blizzard.

Very much disagree with this… They literally have 1 button you can press to have your armor colors match. Its amazing and a feature Blizzard could learn from.

I enjoy the single player aspect alot, but I am hoping end game has gotten better. Been about 3-4 years since I’ve played it…

1 Like

You only have to sub for one month to unlock all the expacs except the newest ones, as well as get you “preferred” status that removes some of the FTP restrictions when you go back to FTP. And you can use the credit reward that you get for that month you sub to permanently unlock some subscriber perks to use in FTP. Their FTP system definitely slows down progress, but it is not that bad.

2 Likes

Unless I can play as Baby Yoda (and his in-game name be Baby Yoda, and not Grogu) then it’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.

1 Like

SWTOR is definitely a good game for solo players, or casual MMORPG players, but WOW is better for hardcore players and raiders. SWTOR PVP is fun, but the rewards are not as good.

Yep, no Yodas that I know of in that game, unless they added them in the newer expacs that I have not seen yet.

1 Like

Then may the force be with you, my friend, and God speed.

1 Like

Maybe when the expac launches. I’m bored of the current game.

I remember light side sith warrior being pretty great.

2 Likes

Hard pass, but thanks tho

1 Like

If I hated this crappy MMO the last thing I’d want to do is play another crappy MMO.