Come back to Retail

true! that would have been an unfair thing for me to say if I had actually said it.

instead of that, i contend(ed) this: you pretend to be the most anxious and bumbling arena player that ever there was in all the land for reasons of…generating replies from people who correctly don’t relate to the act, as near as I can tell

“I don’t spend conquest because shouldering full responsibility for my losses stresses me out” was too obvious of you

1 Like

I take that as a compliment that I’m perhaps too smart to only be an 1800 player using only honor gear btw and that I must be pretending.

I apologize for my comment before

forum centipede (head) reporting for duty

1 Like

Sup buddy, how’s it going

if you want to be my squire so badly go augmentation evoker and give me ebon might
and change your guild name to <elise’s squire>

well regardless of all that noise, my post has nothing to do with the others that you base the conspiracy thought process around.

it only pertains to wanting more player activity in retail instead of the numerous side projects blizz keeps devoting resources to. ive already given up on the hopes that they incentivize each pvp bracket to increase participation across the board, we will get homogenized rewards and like it.

1 Like

:rotating_light: creep alert :rotating_light:

2 Likes