Is there a way to show all nameplates of targets I’m in combat with? I see in interface settings I have it setup for enemy units on and minions and minor, but “always show nameplates” off because I don’t always want them on, just in combat. And I have overlapping nameplates on, BUT-- it only shows my main target nameplate. It’s driving me nuts! Any help?
This is why you need to have Always Show them on.
If you don’t wanna see any namplates, the default keybind to show/hide nameplates is V for enemies and SHIFT+V is for allies.
But I only want ones I’m in combat with, not every nameplate on.
There is an addon called “ThreatPlates” and it has color coding built in. Perhaps that would help. It would still show all nameplates, but at least in different colors. so idk if that helps.
Maybe someone else will have a better solution for you. But that’s all I got bud.
When I hit V big yellow letters say "Enemy Nameplates Turned On (Combat), which should work to show nameplates in combat and it does, BUT it only shows the target I’m targeting. It should show all enemies I’m in combat with- with overlapping nameplates.
This is not a supported feature with the base UI.
There might be an addon for it somewhere, but I’m not aware of one.
Then why is there an option in interface options to have overlapping nameplates and an option for enemy nameplates turn on in combat if it doesnt work? lol =(
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.