Collectors

I’d tell you which rare mounts I have, but then I’d have to kill you, and TBH it’s not worth the paperwork. No offense.

1 Like

Your rarest mount is the Summer Wilderling, from Korthia, 3% own it. Next is Rmapaging Mauler at 8% ownership. :beers: :+1:

Mounts will always get less rare, because as time goes on people will continue to farm and get them. And during content lulls those that still play during the lulls will be more likely to be farming and getting mounts also.

So the more popular rare mounts (like invincible) will because less rare because of the above.

1 Like

Depends really on how many of those people who own said rare mounts are active in game anymore. You will never see the 1% mounts if those 1% players quit :frowning:

1 Like

Nice website. Thanks for sharing it. That website just confirms that I’ve spent way too much time in Korthia. I’ve got a bunch of fairly rare mounts from that place. For all the time I’ve spent there I should have them all.

1 Like

That’s just what’s on the achievement list. The double-secret probation mounts are hidden.

:wink:

Also if you go at the bottom on the main page, you can Browse Collections & Rarity and look at all the mounts and other stuff and their rarity. Very cool.

https://www.dataforazeroth.com/collections/mounts

1 Like

Usually when people get a rare mount they’ll use it nonstop for a while and then once they get used to having it, they forget about it and move on to the next one. For a lot of people it’s just for the sake of having all the mounts anyway, even if they don’t plan to use them much. Once the novelty of rare mounts from old content wears off, I guess it’s more exciting to use newer and more popular mounts.

1 Like

Is this website accurate?

How is the Mawsworn Charger so rare right now? Says 0.0427% of players have it? O_o

Only 1.05% of players have the Brewfest Ram? That’s ridiculous. There is no reason that should have been locked away with only 1% of the player base having it.

1 Like

Brutosaur :frowning:

If you’re talking about the regular ram then yeah they should bring that back. This is one of these cases where you have no idea why it was removed in the first place.

The worst part of farming Invincible was that they added a garrison music scroll called “Invincible” which for a split second made you think you got the mount. It was a cruel cruel trick!

I actually enjoyed that one, as well as the other “puzzle” mounts. They’re a nice change of pace.

When that one dropped for me it was on my last alt on the last day of the event. I swear I stared at it stunned for a really long time.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pitiful that it was yanked and at a time where 99/100 people don’t have it. It’s a holiday event - that’s really stupid for Blizzard to have pulled it like that. I realize it was 14 years ago but geez, this content removal problem has come to a boiling point for many.

If this is the regular non-swift brewfest ram then yeah, only those who did the very first brewfest would have it since every one since didn’t have it anymore.

As Tovi said above, not sure why it was taken out and should be brought back

Love rocket still haven’t gotten it yet. Ever since love in the air even been live. That is the rarest mount in the game.

I think 1 out of 5000 people have this mount. Some people are just really fortunate with the RNG.

I won’t get to try again till next Feb. The estimated drop rate for this mount is 0.03% .

Not sure why everyone complains about that one, that actually drops fairly easy for people if you farm the instance. Try spending over a decade waiting for the headless horseman mount to drop, that one just outright sucks for a drop rate.

2 Likes

Invincible. TLPD. Emerald Drake.

Those, I think, are still annoying to get.

The Invincible’s Reins has roughly a 1% drop rate.

Still a lot higher then the love rocket being at 0.03%

I forgot about the Love Rocket, because I have no interest.

One day I’ll have the Infinite Timereaver…

4 Likes