Collector's Edition?

Ya’ll need to have a snickers.

2 Likes

No, one is a nostaligic call to authenticity. The other is a capitalistic demand for service.

Thankfully, as has been pointed out, your arguments got shot down by Blue before the thread was posted.

1. The blue post was not “shot down” anymore than people used blue posts to argue opinions they posted. Funny how that happens.

2. Y was in NO POSITION to make an official statement or make a decision.

I honestly don’t know what argument you’re trying to make, so I won’t indulge whatever it is you’re trying to say in this regard.

But anyway, you want an in-game item you bought for one game moved over to your characters on another game. What do you base that on? Other than personal desire…which is fine. If that’s what you want, that’s what you want. But Blizz says that’s not going to happen, and rightfully so. It’s two separate games, and you need to get used to that idea.

I was an early adopter, from about 6 months in, and on from there, I had an LCD monitor. I even still have it… somewhere.

Oh man. I only just realised, this Blue Post was literally a CM telling YOU no, and you’re still arguing the point.

He just stated he has the EXPECTATION. He didn’t say ANYTHING OFFICIAL.

try again.

Might as well put mogging in Classic then, right? RIGHT? Isn’t that your point?

sigh Someone else can argue with you. Argument by exhaustion an honorary fallacy.

That’s what happen when you think you have a winning case, and don’t.

I literally bought two 19" LCDs around 6 months in, because when I started on Day One, I had a single CRT, but alt tabbing drove me crazy.

Interesting quote misfire.

2 Likes

I know, right? It’s like he just argued himself into his own corner lol.

No, that’s what happens when someone won’t actually read what everyone is posting at them including Blue posters, and just keeps repeating a failed argument (or two).

WoW, Starman, this is weird behavior for you. You’ve just gone all out troll. So strange.

By the way, quoting Blizzard saying it’s not going to happen is a pretty substantial winning case. But anyway, this is boring me.

No, you quoted him, and had it attributed to me.

Please post an official statement from a blue that vanilla CE owners won’t get their pets.

I’ll wait.

Like I said. Someone else can take over, because your fallacy is exhausting.

Gentle reminder that someone with a different opinion is not a troll.

Funny how people have to keep reminding you of that.

Oh weird…