Collector's Edition?

You say that until you bring out your Mini Diablo

It’s a different game, blizzard doesn’t have to give anyone anything for something they bought years ago

i’m hoping they do a classic CE with its own pets, that would be cool.

Then it’s not authentic.

I keep hoping they release a new digital collectors edition that also unlocks the ability to buy original unarmored epic mounts from a vendor. You’ll still have to pay full price but they are available.

Here’s the only blue post we have on this.

1 Like

Old news. Sorry

Unless there is a newer revelation, old is all we have to go with.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean we can’t voice our opinions.

Not sure where you got the impression I was shutting down opinion conversations. I was simply adding the 1 piece of dev (opinion) on the topic.

Considering the fact you actually quoted me in it, well, it came off like that.

1 Like

I’d be satisfied if they just sent me a brand new empty WoW box with a sticky note on the front that said “Classic.”

OH, I can see how that came off like that. I didn’t mean for the confusion. The Dev quote was in reply to you. Wasn’t me quoting you. I edited that out.

/tipshat

So, based on the blue, its entirely possible they’ll allow some sort of digital purchase, or that they simply won’t exist in the game.

I’ll add this to the list of things I don’t care about either way

1 Like

Classic is not vanilla, and vanilla turned into retail, so the classic game has nothing to do with your retail, therefore nothing from either side will appear in the other.

1 Like

The Blue’s thinking is, the collectors edition is a stand alone product and was claimed with the game it was intended. (or still can be claimed). Classic being a new product will not have cross game connections.

If there is a CE pet it will be a Classic Collector’s Edition pet that does not span into Live WoW.

Unless they announce otherwise prior to launch.

Would be really cool to get a physical collectors edition. Even if it didn’t contain a game disc, because it really doesn’t need to.

Maybe there’s some unreleased vanilla art, concepts, interviews or something that could bundle in with it.

I hope they have a CE, and it should absolutely have new pet options.

Heresy! Gimme sleepy panda or I quit!