Collecting Appearances in The War Within

I’m sorry. I recall you posting repeatedly in the runup to Shadowlands about how great it was going to be for the game that players were going to be locked into a covenant and all that went with it for the duration of the expansion, as was originally planned. And now you’re telling us that you take long breaks because you don’t actually find playing the game continuously to be fun enough to do.

1 Like

There are many times when I feel a pit of dread reading a Blizzard post and prepare for some really disappointing news.

This was one of my pleasant surprises. :slight_smile:

1 Like

you sure about that?

Mindlessly grinding over and over until RNG blesses you is not fun.

“I spent 100 runs farming Invincible” is in no way/shape/form more fun than “I spent less than 100 runs farming Invincible”.

You have a very different definition of fun than most people.

It seems strange to me that they would do that, seeing as how they didn’t remove any of the items if they were in your pack. (I still have several, including my Westfall Staff.) Fingers crossed and I’m hoping to be pleasantly surprised, and if I’m wrong, at least I’ll always have my Westfall Staff. :slight_smile:

I tried to tell this to a transmog run I led and nobody believed me; got called a liar and got insulted. Keep that in mind if you’re pre-emptively collecting mogs for this upcoming change when in groups with random players.

Excellent change btw, can’t wait for it to go live!

This is one of the best improvements in the history of WOW!

Thank you!

How do they get said feedback to you?

Hi Kaivax, Any news on this? I actually skipped the campaign with 4 alts and locked myself out of tons of transmogs …

They said – the next patch after TWW launches.

I know I’m excited too. Just be patient.

no maybe. youre the only one thats wants things to be harder

1 Like

Okay, it’s post launch. Season 1 is about to begin. Chop chop.

There should also be no more transmog restrictions.

are we gunna be able to open Tier tokens on all classes to? to also get those xmog pieces?

I believe Tier tokens are Warbound so you can just mail them to your alts

It’s coming in 11.0.5.:

1 Like