Club for people that used Creation Catalyst on non-tier gear

Then what do you suggest for the resolution of this problem? Should everyone who made a mistake get banned or unsub?

Wouldn’t it make more sense to just communicate it better?

No they didnt.
Do you remember when u first crafted your legendary? There was a questline asking you to do every single step to get your leggo.
This tier set forge is just a BAIT! They need time to 9.2.5 and thats how they figured out how to keep ppl playing.

They know as soon as ppl get KSM and AOTC, servers population goes WAAAAY down. Im almost 2.400 (close to KSM). The 4 pieces tier set will make it SO easy to acomplish. Same for AOTC, regarding that Jailers fight is a joke comparing to Sylvanas and Denathrius.

1 Like

Can’t have a resolution if no problem exists. And no, a few people making a silly mistake because they chose not to pay attention is not a problem.

Banned? No. Unsub? Sure, if the game is too complex for them, that might be something they wish to consider. No shame in that.

It makes more sense for people to read and actually pay attention to something for more than 2 seconds.

It also includes World Boss and Sand Relic Gear

cosmetic change and stat reforging

1 Like

What outside source ? This is from their own official forums in fact this is from the GD forums

This tells people what gear has the bonus and what does not .

Plus add in the fact that they give a timer and ask if a person is sure before accepting along with a mouse over so people can check the item .

I guess we just have to agree to disagree.

Honestly, if someone can be this stupid, they really need it brought to their attention of just how stupid they are. If natural selection was still allowed to play itself out, they simply wouldn’t exist.

1 Like

Can you please stop bullying?

By outside source, I mean the information isn’t communicated in the game itself or it isn’t communicated well enough. Usually in most games I’ve played, there is an introductory quest line that explained how a new system works, it’s location, the currency used, the lore behind it…etc.

I read everything so I didn’t make this mistake, I’m just very annoyed that it has a 6 day cooldown, WHY TIME GATE B*TCHES WHY !!!

Just put him (fake her) on ignore like I did… makes the forums a better place. Thallia is one of the worst people on these boards, period.

1 Like

It takes a severe lack of knowledge to put the wrong item into the CC and hit the button.

1 Like

I love how you spent three entire days being part of the group driving into the ground how important personal pronouns are and then see fit to toss this out as an insult.

He was joking around and you’re just harassing me.

1 Like

Good thing I asked my questions about Creation Catalyst on GD forums last week and got my questions answered. Someone linked the WoWHead info about it. That’s when I learned about Tier pieces that dont give 2pc and 4 pc set bonus.

The Youtube video about it says it would show you what the conversion item would look like before you convert it. Would be able to get the info of the stats and set abilities that it would become. I am fine on mine.

Good luck to those who failed on the conversion. To me, it’s their fault why they have problems.

2 Likes

Wow, that would be a lot of doll houses!

if you’d read the tooltip you’d see anything other than legs gloves helm shoulders and chest doesn’t have the set bonus on. reading is fun

So, I just want to get this out there… I totally called this last week…

And you didn’t believe me! :laughing:

2 Likes

idk why there is so much un-reversible timegated stuff in wow. It’s just bad customer service

1 Like

I feel slightly bad for the people who made a mistake.

I understand wanting to commiserate. But the blame is squarely on the user. It literally tells you what you’re creating. It literally asks you are you sure. And then you have to click OK. There was a lot of Accident proof.

I’m sorry you feel bad just do better next time

1 Like