Club for people that used Creation Catalyst on non-tier gear

Sorry that happened to you but a guy had a warning thread up for over a week here.

1 Like

Ledger got nothing on him.

Ledger was a great live action joker and redefined the joker in my eyes.

1 Like

Godstalker is the name of the ARMOR SET. Not the tier set…

It’s a pretty awesome name.

This is a quote.

1 Like

Thank you, Rejectdegens, for creating this absolute banger of a forum thread. Just the dosage of WoW forums that I needed to remind myself why I don’t frequent the forums often anymore. :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t wish for this often, or really ever, but I truly hope that Asmongold does a video on this post. If for no other reason, to display just how stupid this playerbase can be, and why devs shouldn’t be listening to 100% of the WoW population when it comes to ideas.

3 Likes

Like every item ever in wow?! How could anyone possibly think they’re need to roll over the item?

Fixed it. Tier set = part of a gear set. Gear set does not = part of a tier set. This has been true for a long time.

If you can’t take one second to roll over a tooltip I’m a little confused why you’re complaining.

You clearly don’t care about your character’s gear if you did not mouseover the tooltip. Why care about your character’s gear now after it’s said and done?

Are you saying absolutely no one else has looked at tier pieces this season or the last decade?

So you’re saying people are so dumb and illiterate that they cannot fathom to read their screen in a game that they’ve always had to read their screen?

I’m finding this difficult to believe that you think people are this low in intelligence.

A person is not this dumb.

Quests are on the maps and along the routes very blatant to see. If you open your map, they’re right there, not hidden.

I’m not arguing anything. Just giving information.

What?? Who are we talking about here, 5 year olds? The interface shows you exactly the item you’re going to get. You don’t need to do any out of game research to see that some items don’t have a set bonus. And honestly, if you have no knowledge of the system whatsoever, you’d think you’d be even more inclined to was the tooltip

Even AQ in vanilla didn’t have 8 pc.

then you didn’t open them all if you think it is that straight forward or opened them by accident

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My Cypher is 6/6 with all quests completed and everything unlocked. Once I hit exalted, I’ll have every single achievement for the zone.

Every single quest is on your map and along main routes. I never had to look up quests. I only had to look up a few of the convoluted puzzles.

The first type is the ultimate troll.
The second type is a noob troll.

I’ll take ‘Things that didn’t happen’ for $200, Alex.

3 Likes

yeah so you opened them up by accident