Club for people that used Creation Catalyst on non-tier gear

How was it hidden? The ! show up on your map and mini map and the area quests were all near the well traveled paths.

There’s very little content and reason to be out there, but they didn’t hide the quests.

1 Like

Non-Raiders: Blizzard you guys suck! Tier should be for everyone not just raiders!!

Blizzard: Ok everyone we will be giving you a “Creation Cataylst” where all you need is a season 3 item and voila free tier gear for basically doing nothing and just paying for your sub. You just need to wait a few weeks before it is release.

Non-Raiders: YAY!

-Creation Catalyst Releases-

Non-Raiders: I screwed up my creation and made my bracers into bracers

/cries - blizzard fix this for me!

1 Like
2 Likes

Your coming from a perspective of knowing that’s what it does. That to tell the difference you’re supposed to know there is a difference and that you have to roll over an area for a tool tip.

Like I said. Most people don’t visit the forums or do a lot of web research. And I’ve skimmed that article a couple times looking for how often you can use the system, which slots it uses and how it works with iLvl, and I didn’t know that there are additional tier SET items that aren’t part of the SET.

converting some pants into tier removed a point of mastery from it.

Hello,

Follow me for more pro-tips:

Thanks and subscribe and like.

1 Like

they actually did but I am not in any mood to argue with you.

I filled out a survey and made a suggestion in game up to them to not make the same mistake twice.

Where can I make a donation?

Mark Hamill captured what the joker is all about.

1 Like

To your local shelter.
But after you die and go to Heaven, put in a good word for me.

1 Like

Sorry that happened to you but a guy had a warning thread up for over a week here.

1 Like

Ledger got nothing on him.

Ledger was a great live action joker and redefined the joker in my eyes.

1 Like

Godstalker is the name of the ARMOR SET. Not the tier set…

It’s a pretty awesome name.

This is a quote.

1 Like

Thank you, Rejectdegens, for creating this absolute banger of a forum thread. Just the dosage of WoW forums that I needed to remind myself why I don’t frequent the forums often anymore. :+1:

3 Likes

I don’t wish for this often, or really ever, but I truly hope that Asmongold does a video on this post. If for no other reason, to display just how stupid this playerbase can be, and why devs shouldn’t be listening to 100% of the WoW population when it comes to ideas.

3 Likes

Like every item ever in wow?! How could anyone possibly think they’re need to roll over the item?

Fixed it. Tier set = part of a gear set. Gear set does not = part of a tier set. This has been true for a long time.