Closing Some Transfers Soon

What is sad, is a bunch of randoms in there basements built better private servers. This is just pathetic… I guess lets all play Shadowlands and quit in 5 days?

1 Like

Too little too late though guys. Y’all should have disabled transfer TO over a month ago. Additionally, y’all should still allow paid Horde transfers to Incendius, since the server is so lopsided now. Basically the Alliance are going to have to coordinate & solo the AQ gates with the 5 Horde accounts left /$0.02

4 Likes

Incendius was amazing like 2 months ago when the queue started, closed paid transfers at that would have kept the server amazing. Now we have potential another heart seeker and horde can’t even transfer here as far as i know.

This level of incompetence . . .

I feel bad for anyone working at blizzard that actually cares and has to sit here and update us on these idiotic decisions.

3 Likes

THANK YOU!!! Finally Paid xfer is disabled!

1 Like

The fact that they did not turn off transfers inbound months ago shows the overall lack of caring about community. Shameful. No wonder retail is such a failure.

4 Likes

Don’t you think you guys are overreacting just slightly? I’m sure Incendius has plenty of Horde guilds yes?

Ironforge numbers look good.

Whether it’s too little, too late or not, it’s great to see Blizzard still has the capability of listening and sort of thinking things through.

1 Like

See! You think you do but you don’t! Now come play retail. :slight_smile:

-Activision, consistently sabotaging Classic wherever they can

1 Like