Closed - LFG

I appreciate the responses sooo much!
I forgot to close this post as all of you guys were so wonderful and quick. I wish all of you luck in your War Within journies!

9d

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good core main tank, ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core

Raid times
Wednesday Thursday 8-11 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405

Hey Rhaiyn! could be a great fit for you! We do raid (if that is something you might be interested in) (Wed/Thu from 9-11pm EST), but we also have other events. This Friday we are having our first Hell Delver’s event! We will also when mythic dungeons open up have Mythic Mingle Sundays.

If this sounds like it would be a good home for you please read more information on our discord or if you have any questions, feel free to contact:

• Battle ID: BevieDev#1118 | Discord: BevieDev
  • Battle ID: Cataclysm#1912 | Discord: Cataclysm#4330

Discord: https://discord.gg/Jq4gb5gjNa

1 Like

Hi Rhaiyn,

Bound in fate is currently recruiting for our prog team into mythic.

Here is a link to our post and if you feel like it you can reach out to me on disc or Bnet.

Have fun in TWW!

1 Like

We are a past CE guild (Obsidian Spur - Thrall) for multiple Tiers and Expansions. We took the last few tiers off and have now got the core back together to do a 1 night a week AOTC flex raid group for TWW. Last time we raided on a 2 night a week schedule we got mythic Jailer down with a top 1200 world kill.

Looking for players who want to tackle AOTC and are active in M+ but have a tighter schedule and can’t raid 2+ days a week. Laid back raid environment looking to just enjoy killing internet monsters with each other again.

Raid times - Wednesday 8:00pm-11:30pm EST
Discord : Naftywafty or Naftywafty#0850 if that doesn’t work.

sent you a discord friend request

1 Like