Closed - Feedback directed to the wrong forum

1. Crafting: It is utterly useless other than a few items. Anything crafted gear wise is outdated before it can even be crafted. Too high of material vs garbage items. Crafting used to have buffs and the new iteration is a timed buff, very sad.

2. Content/Buffs/Items Removed & Re-implementation: As a long time player i have seen so much lost from the above title. Buffs removed then added as temp buffs from items in game. Instance content removed like Towers or old/removed dungeons and raids. Why? You are a lazy company whom can’t even put care into old content to revamp it and bring it into the current game.

3. Leveling/Classes: As mentioned in #2, you are lazy. We need a total revamp for every quest since vanilla. You have let the old content fester and rot, so now its all fragmented and cannot hold the story line. Its rewards are essentially useless due to its current formula with the Heirlooms. Level squish will not fix what you think it will do. Character advancement needs to be revamped as there move sets.

4. Flying: YES! This is a big one for me. Blizz you need to understand that holding flying out so long is the 1st big one for me. You show your true colors with this feature. A true compromise whould have been your Pathfinder available at max level with ONE PART.

5. Dev /Company Disconect: Everything above just shows how far gone this game has fallen. Acti-Blizz’s apathy and lack of passion for it is shown in its development or there lack of. Blizz if its Ions ideas fire him, if its corprate, Ion nut up man! Someone needs to fight for this game and currently that spot is void.

**** Above are all MY OPINIONS and thus are not represented by anyone else but me!

**** Blizz, if you wish to get in touch with me about my ideas to help this game have a resurgence you have my email, you have my phone number and i give you permission to use them for this instance.

Edited for more space between paragrapghs.

1 Like

Here’s hoping this gets moved for you as unfortunately the CS forums are not a feedback forum.

Just understand that Blizzard doesn’t contact people when requested via the forum. That’s simply not how the forums or feedback typically work.

Best of luck in your future gaming.

3 Likes

While I can appreciate your opinions, Naedoon, Customer Support has zero involvement in game development nor are we liaisons with the development team. If you wish to provide feedback you’ll want to do so by either posting in the appropriate forum for the subject or by submitting your suggestions via the option located in the help menu in-game.

Note: At no point are you likely to receive a phone call to discuss your ideas/feedback. If you wish to apply for a job here as a developer though, please submit your resume through the Blizzard Careers page.

I should mentioned, when providing feedback you want to focus on the idea/subject, not the poster/Blizzard Employee. Calls to have anyone fired may result in the removal of your posting privileges and please, if you feel the need to put “Activision-Blizzard” in anything, you are likely already misunderstanding how things work here and just don’t.

10 Likes