Closed - 464 Druid Looking

*Post Closed, thank you everyone!

Hey there! Flexible DPS/Healer looking to wrap up Normal/Heroic (11/12N - 5/12H) and move into Mythic, willing transfer if the fit is right. I maintain sets for all four specs, though I don’t currently pursue anything too difficult in bear. Neck is 80, cloak is 11, and essences are current. I enjoy all content and am looking for active, friendly folks.

3 Likes

Guild Name: Infamous
Realm: Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs (10 PM - 1 AM EST)

Progress: 12/12 H
Ready to push into mythic
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/proudmoore/Infamous

About Us: Infamous is a mythic raiding guild with goals of achieving CE not only this tier, but every tier to follow. Raiding only 3 days a week, we strive to make the most out of our raid times so that when we zone into an instance, we’re ready to kill bosses and get one step closer to reaching our goal. Outside of raid, we’re pushing M+ keys, doing weekend guild RBGs, becoming assassins in Uldum/Vale, judging each other’s transmogs, and complaining about the RNG of getting good corruption on our gear.

Recruitment:

Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (1 spot)
DPS: Open (Potentially 1 Melee, Any RDPS + DPS w/ Heal OS preferred)

Any exceptional player will always be considered, regardless of class/spec. Our roster is competitive, meaning consistent underperformers will be replaced until further notice/improvement.

Expectations:

• Be an active player. We aren’t interested in people that log on for raid and logout immediately after. On top of maintaining a 90% raid attendance, we expect you to be active within the guild and crushing content together outside of raid.
  • Be knowledgable about your class. This means keeping up to date on your BiS list, ideal talent/stat set ups for specific fights, and constantly trying to improve as a player.
  • Be ready for raid. We expect raiders to have done necessary research for boss fights, zone into raid prepared with consumables, tomes, and a good attitude.

If you’re interested in joining, please contact Mindset#0203 on Discord for more information!

1 Like

Newly reformed guild made by Cutting Edge raiders. Leadership of guild has been raiding content since the beginning of game, Obtained CE level things before it was CE (Immortal title).

Core of previous guild coming back, just need to fill out ranks to return to raiding. Looking for players who can be efficient, and have fun. We are all too busy to raid a lot, so we must raid well to get CE. We are close to having a full roster now, just in need of a couple more, high need on healers.

Raid times: Sat/Sun 7-11 pm server time(Mal’Ganis)(CST).

Battletag Vycos#1655

Gear isn’t an issue, skill is. If you think you have what it takes, let’s talk.

1 Like

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 5/12M 12/12H; 8/8M EP (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 11/12H; 5/8M EP

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 10/12H; 4/8M EP

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 10/12N; 8/8H EP (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Exceptional Ranged DPS

MM: DPS (Boomie, Mage, pref, all considered)

IASIN: DPS

QD: Closed

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com

1 Like

Heya!

We’re looking for some solid dps to round out our mythic team!

Lights#1446 if you want to chat

1 Like

No Turning Back 3/12 M and 12/12H

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add my battle tag or discord info:
Bnet: Ash#11430 Discord: Celesaris#7924

1 Like

Hey there Leafbender,

We would absolutely LOVE a boomkin for our progression team. Check out our info and please let me know if we could be that great fit!

</Ninja Kittenz/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We recently xferred to Area-52 for those sweet high-pop perks. We’re specifically looking for players who like progress without the elitist attitude. We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are hoping for players who will do the same.

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST

Progression:
7/12H, 6/12norm Nya // 3/8M, 8/8H

We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an M+ community through our disc - join our discord, try us!

B-net: Saxx#1747
Disc: Abs#5438

Cheers

1 Like

We’re looking for some strong dps, fill out our short app and we’ll be in touch!

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

Link to Guild App can be found on our Raiderio page and wowprogress

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord
Recruitment: Zander#1312 on Bnet

1 Like

Hi Leafbender!

If you are open to swapping to Horde, Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg has an immediate opening for a healer for our mythic team! We recently finished up AOTC and have started M Nya’Lotha (finished EP at 5/8 M). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST. We have a solid group of key runners/pushers as well as PvPers. I’d definitely call us active and friendly. :slight_smile:

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

Here’s our guild application link:

++https://tinyurl.com/y6t7xv6m

If you’re interested, if you could fill it out so we can get a better idea of what kind of player you are, that would be great!

My discord is Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. Hope to chat with you soon!

1 Like

My name is Burnsey and I am the GM of a newly reforming guild called <DINGUS>. The guild is on Stormrage-US Alliance.

We are a guild of players looking to form a tight knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in the current tier content and upcoming expansion. A handful of us have recently rejoined retail after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:
Many of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we can’t enjoy the content.

A little more on me, the GM: I myself was in a top 15 US guild in Sunwell called Team Ice on the Illidan server horde side. I pride myself in my social skills and keeping in touch with many of the old guild members or GMs I have run across over the years. Sharing experiences and tactics in progression is a huge advantage and using those networking skills to my advantage has always proven to be a benefit.

I plan to run an incredibly fair guild with officers that I trust to do the same. As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we progress through the tail end of BFA and on into Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?:
-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset
-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)
-At this moment the raid schedule will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 530-830PM PST

Classes we are currently recruiting are:
DPS
Mages (High)
Rogues (High)
Enhance / Ele Shaman (High)
SPriest (High)
Demon Hunters (High)
Hunters (High)
Death Knights (High)
Warlocks (High)
Monks (High)

Healers
Monk (High)
Priest (High)
Pally (Medium)
Druid (Medium)
Shaman (Medium)

Tanks
Demon Hunter (High)
Death Knight (High)
Monk (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Paladin (Medium)

We will strongly consider any and all potential recruits at this moment as we are just starting the guild off.

If you are interested in this opportunity leave a message here, or add me on Bnet Burnsey#1181

1 Like

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
3/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

1 Like

Hey, Leafbender!

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Fri/Sat 7-10 central. We’re currently 11/12H and looking for some dps to round out our roster before moving into Mythic. We would love to have you as boomy or kitty (whichever you prefer).

If you have any questions, let me know. :slight_smile:

Paeoni
ember#1670

1 Like

Hello!
Massacre is currently 12/12H in Ny’alotha. We were 4/8M in EP and are now looking to build our roster to push even further in the new tier. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST with an optional alts and friends run on Thurs at 8:30EST. We are a stable guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are active with quests, alts, m+, and discord outside of raid time. If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, hit me up on discord (Kara#8556) or Bnet (Kara#1715). Good luck with your search!

1 Like

[Arise Again] was formed by the core group that formed Arise midway through BOD. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding with intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman

<Melee: Rogue, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Shaman

<Tank:

<Healer: Shaman, Druid, Priest

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Tues: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST
Wed: 9:00pm - 12:30am PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Postive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We currently raid 2 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday. We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Anti#1430

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Anti#7836

1 Like

Hey there, we are are looking for a boomkin if you are interested in maining DPS. Here is our information below, if you are interested, please add me!

1 Like

If going horde isnt a problem.

Tawny Wind Rider Gang (5/12H) is recruiting raiders for heroic and mythic progression. We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues 8-11/Thurs 8-10p server.

We run Mythic+ regularly and group for casual PvP. Non-raiders and those leveling are also Welcome.

DigitalHype#1353
Desoto#1353

1 Like

Red Velvet ,is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Nya’lotha and Shadowlands. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of mythic raiders that have splintering off of other guilds due to slowing and non optimal progression. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.
We are 12/12N 12/12H and are openly recruting for spots on our core mythic progression team.In our down time we enjoy running arenas and pushing mid-high level keys.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM CST

PROGRESSION
9/9H 5/9M(BoD)
8/8H 4/8M(E.P)
12/12N 12/12H(Nya’lotha)

Recruitment

DPS
High Parsing Frost DK
Ranged Dps Of All Specs

Healers
Disc
Shaman

** To apply contact an officer below in game **
Dexade#1246
Astriea#1872
NFGaming#1770

** Or Discord Preferably**
Dexade#6798

1 Like

Hey there!

We are 2/12 mythic and are in need of a strong resto druid! We’re horde-side zul’jin!

Lights#1446 if you’d like to chat

1 Like

Hey Leaf! We are a semi-hardcore guild thats been around since 2006. We took a little break and just started raiding again with 8.3, currently 12/12N - 6/12H. We are IRL friendly and understand it comes before in-game responsibilities. However, we are determined to get stuff done and are currently still looking for a few more dps/healer/tank classes to fulfill day to day raid needs. I will leave our recruitment post below for you to look through. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers. Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

Heya I need another dps for our mythic raid team, we are 12/12 and just about ready to start mythic, just short of a couple more dps. Check out our recruitment post and if you think it would be a good fit for you, or if you have any questions add me on bnet!

Thrillhouse#1644

1 Like