Climb Every Mountain quest bugged

You need to phase your character somehow, either by exiting/entering warmode, or by joining a group on a different server.

2 months later and still broken…

I tried several different phases, some 1 of the 2 rocks would appear but not the other, and managed to find 5 groups that had both, however Yippy can’t be targeted by the parachute. 2 months in and this quest is still broken, locking out all the content behind it.

1 Like

It’s January 23rd and this quest is bugged for me to. Missing stone near flower.

Yet here we are once again with this SAME quests bugged over and over and over again. I’ve literally reported these every single time I run into one. HOW? How is this not something that hasn’t already been addressed? Not even a mention of the bugs? An absolute failure to say the least…/slowclapforblizz

1 Like

Scarlett Crusade > Octobre > Quest is Climb Every Mountain > cannot reach Pathfinder Yips. Extra Quest bug bonus, when I dropped the quest > I cannot exit the vehicle (the climbers pack) so I’m stuck.
I logged out.
I reloaded Ui
I obtained and tried the quest again to No avail. Submitting help to get out of the vehicle so i can at least carry on with other quests.

Missing handholds on the quest to this day. 24/1/23.
It wouldn’t be that hard to fix this, and I know it wouldn’t, they just choose not to fix it.

Still no connecting hold. but for those stuck in the climbing screen- this is a buff - look up at the top of your screen and click it off(backpack!)! I was sitting there going nuts, unable to find that extra handhold!

It worked today for me, completed and all quests working normally

Just so you all know. This quest is still bugged. November 5, 2023. Almost a year after…great dev team. :slight_smile: