Climb Every Mountain quest bugged

Still an issue. Just ran into this myself.

1 Like

Thank you so much Eronilia! You saved my sanity.

Still an issue

1 Like

Still bugged as of the 18th :beetle:

1 Like

22nd Dec 2022. Still same…no hope… where are you last rock…should have been home by now…

1 Like

Who ate the last rock!

how do these quests go unnoticed by their testing

1 Like

I think there testing went the same rout as the getting help in game.

Its gone forever…

12/22 651 est still broken.

1 Like

Not only missing a rock handhold, but once I was into this quest, I couldn’t do ANYTHING to get out. Exit and reload was still in climbing mode. /reload did nothing. No action bars, unable to hearth ("You can’t do that now.), can’t mount, stuck running and nothing far enough to get away. Also, couldn’t fight without action bars.

When is this issue going to get fixed? It’s been 3 weeks now and it’s still not fixed. And abandoning the quest broke my game. I can’t use any of my skills anymore. No action bars nothing. Just that climbing HUD. Please prioritize this

2 Likes

My sis was able to group cross-realm with another player doing this and successfully completed it. After that, I grouped with her (same realm) and was able to complete it.
WTF-ever, it’s done and hope this helps someone else. Maybe just group with another player.

1 Like

I’m trapped in the climbing vehicle mode and can’t get out of it! I’ve dropped the quest, tried the self-help “unstuck” without success. I can’t do anything besides look at my toon, check inventory, and walk around. I have left game, logged out, even restarted my computer without any luck. The quest itself is broken because of no other rocks for handhold within reach of the grip function. I’m so frustrated just as I was starting to really enjoy playing WoW again too.

I know it’s late but you can click the buff off to get out of climbing mode.

6 Likes

Was having the same problem, went to nearby town to turn off war mode, abandoned and retook the quest, then it worked.

Bump. Over a month later and still can’t complete the quest due to missing rocks that are supposed to be there.

1 Like

And to think, they broke this with an update and just don’t care enough to revert it.
Good times.

1 Like

join a farming LFG and it should phase you and the rocks that were not showing up should reappear

Also not seeing these rocks that are present in the YouTube videos for this quest. Those missing rocks make the quest broken.

Same problem here, any response from Blizzard?

Holy moly this is STILL bugged. Blizzard. Fix. Your. Game. The rock by the flower will not spawn, even through re-logging and exiting the game.

1 Like