Climb Every Mountain quest bugged

Trying to do this quest and the rocks to get over to the NPC just aren’t there. I’ve seen YouTube videos of where they should be and they don’t exist. Everytime I try to climb up there I just end up falling off because there’s nothing to get over to the NPC with.

21 Likes

Bump, running into this currently

2 Likes

Secondary Bump, I ran into this issue as well. The second stone before the flower is just gone.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. There are no rocks for me to climb to get to the NPC.

1 Like

Same for me, the third handhold is missing and i cant complete the quest

1 Like

Same, I’m missing the very first rock to grab.

Bump, first handhold

Bump. The third rock is missing.

bump third rock…

bump first rock is still gone

bump 1st rock is still missing

Bump. Can’t help Yip, pressing buddy system does nothing but tell me “can’t do that yet” and there is no way to proceed.

1 Like

Having the same issue on Durotan, with the missing rocks. Trying to realm phase doesn’t help at all either. Submitted a bug report, but its looking like a 13 day wait time.

2 Likes

8 days later this is still broken. How am I supposed to grind renown if im locked out of one of their main world quests because it is bugged

2 Likes

Yeah, has anyone else had an issue with being unable to do anything afterwards? I started the quest and now I permanently have the climbing gear action bar. I can’t do anything, no hearth, no mounts, nothing.

I’ve abandoned the quest, reloaded, quit out. My character is permanently unable to perform any action other than climb this stupid cliff.

Followup, if anyone else has this issue. I had to run back to the wingrest academy and take the zep back to org. Zoning out got rid of the climbing gear.

You can cancel the buff on the ability and you should get your normal bars back

3 Likes

glad and sad to know others have the same issue…any work around?

I logged out and came back an hour later and it was fixed for me.

bump, me and three other users are having the same issue where one of the rocks is missing, please fix :slight_smile: