Click casting refuses to bind decurse spells for any class

So this is a weird one, but i can no longer have de-curse, natures cure, or any other “de-curse” ability to work on click cast. A few characters i have who have previously had that bound works fine like normal, but any new char or chars that didnt have it bound previously will simply not work. Any other spell is completely ok, no issues at all. its literally only . i am pulling my hair out here because apparently im the only one in the univerce with this issue, which seems to have started between now and 10.1 (when i last played healer and bound my natures cure on my druid)

I get either no response or the standard “delete your wtf folder” from customer support and reddit, and i have tried removing all add-ons, and 2 full re installs, nothing works.

For some added clarification;

When i bind the spell in the click casting menu, it all appears as normal, but when i hit save and the window closes, it doesnt seem to save it. I can bind 2 or 3 other spells with it, and those will take effect, but the decurse still wont. I have pictures but i cant post them here so idk how they can help

What are you binding them to…?

i usually like binding it to shift right click, but it wont work with any key. tried left click, right click, with shift alt and control mods, and middle mouse button with same mods.

not sure if there is any combo i havent tried tbh

I’m guessing the spell itself is bugged. Did you try changing specs, removing the talent to improve it or applying it, etc?

yea, swaped specs and such multiple times.

Its on all characters too, like my druid had it bound properly, and to test it i tried rebinding it, and now its having the same issue

spell also works correctly when hotkeyed/macro’d, just the click cast is broken

Maybe another addon is set to autocast it when a debuff is on the target with some other key combination. You mentioned reinstalling, but did you go scorched earth? I checked across the forum and reddit and couldn’t find another report of this, so it’s likely something specific to your files/game setup.

So i removed all addons, deleted curse forge and wow up (addon loaders) nuked my wow folder entierly and reinstalled fresh, still had the issue.

managed to bind the key however, i had to bind exactly two other spells, specifically one flash heal and one prayer of mending (on left and right click respectively), and then add purify before saving and closing.

no other combination worked, like if i did one spell and then purify it would not work, and if i did 3 it would not work. didn’t try it with other spells because it works and im terrified to break it but there is some witchcraft going on…

reinstalled addons and it still seems to be working but im still so confused…

I’m having exactly the same issue with Cleanse on my paladin, but what worked for you didn’t for me (binding 2 spells and then saving). Also without addons - I even tried enabling and disabling character-specific keybinds.