Classic's Age Distribution is Wild

True, but he refuses to take advice to do his job more efficiently. I think that goes beyond being young and dumb.

1 Like

Fr though, hardest group to find in WoW are people in their early 20s, I’ve been playing this game for 7 years now and only once in early Shadowlands I found someone that was the same age as me(19 at the time).

1 Like

Just because im in my 30s doesnt make me a boomer. I despise these young simps who idolize these idiots that stream. Completely dislike them. They are toxic and annoying as all hell.

It’s not so much the streamers themselves i mind. It’s what follows them around that bothers me the most. Asmon created his own little cult following and people act like ride or die when it comes to him.

Simps.

1 Like

I feel attacked

4 Likes

16 year olds don’t watch Asmon.

You have to be the wall between the zoomer hordes and us ageing Gen X’ers.

2 Likes

Good.

I should edit and add - my 21-year-old kid raids in WotLK Classic and this absolutely checks out. He’s the one baby in the guild of dudes my age :laughing:

5 Likes

40 isnt boomer. you must be in your 20s complaining other people exist.

2 Likes

They’re not young. The people following Asmongold around are 35-year olds who played vanilla WoW.

1 Like

Help a (old?) lady out but what does this even mean?

1 Like

Well i am tall as one…

FORM RANKS

3 Likes

Asmon stans are people who follow Asmongold’s streams.

2 Likes

Whats an “Andy Boomer” (I even tried Googling it LOL)

1 Like

Zoomer slang for old people.

2 Likes

Appreciate that… time for my early bird special then a nap I guess :smiley:

3 Likes

Old person who rants and raves about classic is the best thing ever, and if you dare talk about it in a negative way, they turn into a level 58 deathknight and tell you how bad you are at this game and how it was back in classic

1 Like

An “Andy” is a streamer term for someone who is stereotypically something. A classic andy is someone obsessed with classic WoW who thinks its the greatest thing ever, despite often being bad at it, and can’t see any other perspective.

3 Likes

At least I’m not too old to ask then learn something :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It started with a different streamer who had subs that were named things like “Mexican Andy” and “Korean Andy”, and people started using it as like you’re a stereotypical version of some niche, personally or in your interests, and he started using it for “Classic Andys” or “Retail andys” and other streamers use it similarly. It’s twitch lingo basically.

2 Likes

You’re being awfully pedantic claiming cultural differences between generations don’t exist