Classic's Age Distribution is Wild

No they aren’t. Millennials are nothing like Baby Boomers. I’m glad everyone forgets my generation because the rest of you all are pretty insufferable most of the time.

9 Likes

Your the type of person to say a coyote is a type of dog.

3 Likes

considering that your wow sub pays for both games? Technically all of them if they play retail.

You are thinking of the 30 year old boomer meme which is more akin to gen x, and older Millennials, its meant to be a parody.
Culturally they are not baby boomers, its a meme.

1 Like

Tell me you don’t know what “boomer” is, without telling me.

1 Like

Idk i play both and anyone younger then 20 is more to be on fortnite etc.

1 Like

Pretty sure Asmon himself has said the average age of his viewers are in the mid to late 30s lol.

4 Likes

Aint that the truth.

2 Likes

Boomer is just slang that zoomers use for anyone that’s older than they are.

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s because zoomers have an average lower IQ.

1 Like

Somehow I doubt Asmon’s fanbase consists of many 16 year olds.

1 Like

Also the attention span of a gnat

1 Like

Yes, and it’s annoying.

2 Likes

Kids nowadays are awful.

Unlike me, who was a perfect little angel when I was a teenager.

1 Like

They also have a know-it-all, can’t be taught anything attitude. There’s one where I work who refuses to listen to those of us who’ve been there for years and does things his own wrong way.

1 Like

I’m a baby boomer, born in 1959. All my 6 children are Millennials. I’d say most of them are definitely not like boomers. I’m happy to see how open minded and progressive they are. They’ve actually inspired me to snap out of my ultra conservative views.

9 Likes

Weird, I have this same problem with older people. The moment someone suggests the way they do something is fine because they’ve done it that way for years, I already know I’m in for a wild ride.

Being stubborn and close minded isn’t a generational problem.

4 Likes

The guy I work with is kind of useless all around. So he probably isn’t representative of the whole generation.

1 Like

It’s important to not become internet poisoned by people whining about those darn kids.

The reality is most people were somewhat incompetent and dumb when they were young adults.

3 Likes

Evidence?: Trust me Bro b-ong rip.

And Asmongold’s audience isn’t 16 year olds, they’re playing fortnite and league and watching tiktok and jake paul and don’t know or care who he is. His core audience is 25-40.

2 Likes