ClassicLFG Add-On

They did.

They had no problem with it simple being a way to filter lfg chat (which is essentially what it does).

What they broke is the automated inviting it was doing.

2 Likes

didnt we already go thru this where blizzard said it doesnt want this / that its against the whole design philosophy of community.

spoken like a true fascists. did you even read 1984? internet and is how how the goverment is controlling us.

Ahhh, sounds good to me.

The creator redesigned it. Same name but it functions differently now. It’s basically just a chat parser that filters the lfg chat. So you don’t miss people lfg through all the other stuff.

Gotchya - found the post too for anyone interested:

its funny that people who want a system to aid in helping to find groups is “against the spirit of classic wow” but multi boxing, which is basically pay to win is completely ok.

2 Likes

Comparing a mod in a video game to a totalitarian government. Yikes.

1 Like

I was just think today how much I love BGs, and how I really don’t want to walk into the instance and just wait for enough people to join. And while on the topic, I see no reason PvP shouldn’t yield XP. I think that was one of the best things they ever did.

Multiboxing isn’t against classic.

It was part of vanilla and allowed.

It’s one of 2 things:

1 - to show everyone that the whole streamer meltdown was a big to do over nothing, but the streamers enjoyed the publicity.

2 - to rub it in some more because the doomsayers rubbed it in pretty hard when Blizz announced they were breaking it.

I was never against the add on, and I defended it more than once. And even when Blizz said they’d break part of it, I knew the meat and potatoes would still be there. It was just never that bad. That said, I haven’t bothered to try it yet, lol.

1 Like

I use puggle, I like how it looks more :>

Sounds to me like someone needs a nap.

Never takes me more than 10 minutes.

I didn’t know pushing keys on a keyboard to form a raid was considered work.

1 Like

Considering thats how we got groups back then unless you had a good guild and/or established friends list…

But i play a healer with a pocket tank. There was however, that one night where i couldn’t for the life of me get a third dps for BFD…

Yeah

pro-tip
macro the boxer’s healer’s name when you learn it.
then he becomes an xp grind.

and targetted!
easy honor once you learn their names.

you completely miss the point, and its ok.