Classic WoW was not like this - Not worth my money

Try playing a horde rogue against all the perceptions. Impossible to get away and every human rogue gets the opener on u.

Also the +swords is like a free edgemasters.

/yawn. Another edgelord scared to post from their Classic toon :slight_smile:

Humans always had perception.
Used correctly itā€™s game changing in certain BGs.
Sorry thatā€™s lost on you.

POE 2 looks so good but i dont know man im farming and fishing just fine, sounds like people need to stop going to common areas and explore areas people dont go normally

Itā€™s pretty extreme out there, on my server too. I am still having fun with it but I am seeing what you are describing with a lot of demoralized lvl 60 alliance hiding in the capital cities or playing low lvl alts. It was a huge mistake to have the server populations be so high. When I was playing vanilla as horde on skullcrusher our server had a good faction balance and the pvp was a blast. This time around I went alliance for a challenge and boy am I getting my challenge! Itā€™s too extreme I think. Target rich environment is an understatement! I understand why some alliance give up and hide with these kinds of odds. Donā€™t cry to me when you have nobody to kill as horde just sayin.

let me know where you fish, iā€™ll spend my days there, and iā€™ll bring friendsā€¦ we can all farm your lesser known zones

The players knew about this and still all rolled Horde.

No, find your own spot.

Did you even play the original World of Warcraft? It was just like thisā€¦ especially when honor was introduced. The only big difference was back then there were way more players.

1 Like

Probably been said at least once beforeā€¦ You thought you wanted to play on a PVP server, but you didnā€™t.
A couple weeks in P2 and while at times Iā€™m frustrated because I canā€™t get my quests done or canā€™t farm the mats for my chest, or some pos neck bearded rogue is camping meā€¦sometimes itā€™s a blast. And, unless you are one of the pos neck bearded rogues that sit and wait until you are low health, no mana, or in combat with an NPC to attack you, this game requires teamwork and friends.

1 Like

No it wasnā€™tā€¦ Vanilla wasnā€™t at all like thisā€¦ because server pops were no where near this large. I played on Sargaras a ā€œhigh popā€ server and never dealt with this.

1 Like

Maybe your memory is fooling youā€¦or maybe your server was imbalanced and your fraction controlled it. I played on Burning Legion, which was pretty even and once honor was introduced, this is exactly what happened. It will stay like this until battlegrounds comeā€¦ then it will be a little easier for those who are not yet 60.

1 Like

This isnā€™t exactly what happened. We have 3x the server population cap on each server. It exacerbates the problem and makes it way more prevalent, and any population discrepancy is made worse by the fact thereā€™s more players.

60/40 of 3k players is 1800/1200. 60/40 of 9k is 5400/3600.

4 Likes

maybe your memory is fooling you?..

You donā€™t have to deal with SMOrc, so you donā€™t really understand just howā€¦ depraved some people are. Imagine dying 4-6 times every time you try to go to another continent.

I like how people say it wasnā€™t like this in vanilla! Thatā€™s your perspective! Iā€™m guessing you also played alliance back then. Which yes back then most servers were Alliance dominated.

Also please call me out! I am posting on my vanilla character. I rerolled to PVE because of the constant camping. I didnā€™t come to the forums asking for faction ques etcā€¦ because I realized I rolled on the wrong server. I rolled pvp again this time knowing how stupid it would be but I expected alliance to be owning it again.

What vanilla server could have 9-10k players online simultaneously?

1 Like

None did. It doesnā€™t change being camped. Yeah your right if you got away back then you could go back to pve but wtf is the point. You rolled on pvp server that was your choice. Literally even blizzard said before P2 I hope your done in hillsbrad. The @@@@ storm was coming either ally or horde.

Well, Iā€™ve been killed so many times that I couldnā€™t begin to guess. Probably killed more times at Marshalā€™s Refuge than all other places combined. While Iā€™m hopeful that BGs will provide a better place to earn honor, Iā€™m pretty sure that there will still be griefers that just like to screw with other people and most of them are playing rogues. Just saying. A couple of weeks from now when BGs are out. The folks farming honor will have a better alternative than zone zergs. I think things will settle down.

We have 0 actually proof of that and I HIGHLY doubt the servers currently have 12k+ caps