(Classic) <The Oran’Thul> - Horde | NA | PvP | Hardcore | Weekends

<The Oran’Thul> - Horde | NA | PvP | Hardcore

Note: Links will have to be adjusted to visit the associated pages.

The Oran’Thul is a dedicated, goal-oriented group of hardcore gamers seeking raiders and PvPers for Classic WoW.

Our plans for Classic WoW include being top guild on our server while still providing an atmosphere that also welcomes more casual players. We intend to have two 40 player raid groups totaling 80 hardcore raider slots. We have a ranking system that provides raid slot and loot priority to those that align with the hardcore play style and plan to show up to MOST raids. For more information, please review a detailed breakdown on our website:
oranthul. com/home/m/49064920/article/4842852

While most of this post focuses on the PvE aspect of Classic WoW, we are equally as dedicated to PvP and greatly enjoy crushing the skulls of the Alliance. We have multiple Rank 14 experienced players and will allocate time for premade battlegrounds.

Our core members are extremely knowledgeable of all Classic WoW content and provide an environment where you can learn your class, ask questions and improve your skill set. We have cleared all content in Classic WoW including all world bosses and 15/15 Naxx. Furthermore, we have achieved world-best standing in past MMOs, most notably ArcheAge.

If you strive to be the best you can be, know what it means to put the organization first, and want a guild and community to call home from day one, then perhaps this is the place for you. With 15+ years of activity and an absolute 0% chance that we will quit Classic WoW or disband—as commonly witnessed with many other guilds—we offer you unparalleled stability and a place to call home! JOIN US!

Raid Times: WEEKENDS!
Friday 9 PM - 1 AM (Eastern)
Saturday 8 PM - 1 AM (Eastern)
Sunday 8 PM - 12 AM (Eastern)

Loot System: Loot council, based on in-game contributions and guild progression needs .

If you are ready to take the first step at securing your success in Classic WoW, please apply via our website.
Discord: discord .gg/oranthul (The server will appear empty without the proper permissions. Permissions are granted on application acceptance.)

For any questions, please contact Nekrage#0108, Harley#6383, or Buckykat#9084 on Discord.

20 Likes

Best way to get an early start!

2 Likes

Start with the Guild that will end them all!

2 Likes

Classic is all about community and I doubt you’ll find a better community than we have at the OT. Join us and find out what you’re missing.

2 Likes

Super important to go into the launch with a guild. Going in guildless puts you at a disadvantage on day 1.

1 Like

I don’t fear the man who posted 10,000 memes. I fear the man who posted the same meme 10,000 times.

Can we start having the fun that with be Classic WoW already! … pls.

Genocidalelk is a bot.

Very interested, organisation looks A1,
Is there a home for bfa until classic starts?
any idea about pvp times yet?

Hey Sixorhum!

While we are not playing BFA we are VERY active on preparing for Classic.

As for PvP times it’s pretty much whenever we are not raiding. Once the honor system is released we will be LONG done with farming dungeons. That time will mostly be allocated to the honor grind!

Feel free to add me on Discord Nekrage#0108

Happy to talk about the guild over voice if you wanted!

Request sent!
let’s talk more about classic prep!

1 Like

More Horde then you can shake a stick at!

Still recruiting! Classic is closing in!

WTB Release date Blizzard.
gogo

2 Likes

This week or next week is my guess.

Immediate rush to put in for PTO as soon as we get that announcement!

That’s right
I have my mini fridge next to my desk, and all my snacks ready to go.

1 Like

Bumping to the top.

Classic is approaching! Find your guild now!

OH GOD its OT do you guys still have like 500 members so you can blob people down just like you did in Archeage? But all jokes aside you did make it kinda fun just man sure did have a lot of people

Haha more like 2000 members back in ArcheAge lol.

We have about 80 dedicated members at this time striving to be the best they can be.

Should be a fun time! : )

I do miss ArcheAge sometimes though but Classic WoW is a way of life for me.

1 Like