Classic WoW, the future of RP

You know, this is ultimately what I think this all boils down to.

He thinks he can play pretend better than us.

Call me Kratos cuz I just BOY’d in a thunderous manner. In my head tho cuz if I literally did that my girlfriend would jump and probably 1000% be mad at me and I’ve already slept on the couch three times this week.

1 Like

Dad of Boy

1 Like

Why any of you continue to feed this flame is beyond me and your own fault for allowing it I’m going to RP a dragon warlord who is thralls right hand blood elf using a troll model

2 Likes

We didn’t feed it. We dumped sand on it until it shut up.

Wow, Thrall has an entire body part dedicated to being a second in command?

3 Likes

Sorry Greyah. We’ve hijacked this thread to become our new chilling lounge now that we’ve dumped enough sand on it to make a small beach.

1 Like

Where’s the pina colada I ordered dang it

10/10. would read and 90s “sup” nod again.

feed me seymour

Y’all are the best

The hand is a portkey

I’m gonna rp as a living catboy human in Orgrimmar when classic hits. Just for you.

3 Likes

I’m gonna roleplay a Monk in Classic.

3 Likes

No Liotuse. We must go deeper!

We must RP DHs in Classic!

Kul Tiran Druids in Classic.

San’Layn Demon Hunter Dragons and also 16 and pregnant

Broke: Roleplaying a normal class in Classic
Woke: Roleplaying a Demon Hunter in Classic
Bespoke: Roleplaying the FFXIV player character in Classic

8 Likes

Catch me on my gnome rogue (burglar) stealing glowing rocks from dragons.

4 Likes

I read through his post and your replies and I have to say I agree with him. It’s the same four people that won’t shut up about what a POS this guy is. I don’t care about his history.
I think he’s making a solid point and most of you - instead of debating it - are just attacking the dude. The people speaking on this forum I don’t believe represent Classic players. These are active subscribers of WoW in its current iteration with all of its bells and whistles. I pray that the people coming back for Classic are nothing like the troglodytes that responded to this thread.

how much is soljeron paying you and how can a guy who lashes out and calls people autistic and also goes on to tell people in prior threads that they’re roleplaying wrong all because he got mad at a world quest about drawing geometric shapes count high enough to pay you that much

blink twice if you’re being held hostage

6 Likes