Classic WoW, the future of RP

Sorry I have to use age appropriate language with Soljeron. The only other way to avoid him getting cranky is giving him a juice box and a cookie.

This thread has quickly devolved, holy heck. Well that was fun, eh lads?

It was destined.

…but you don’t know your basic shapes and/or how to draw them.

Aw, mate. What

2 Likes

Was? I’m still having a ball. Anyone who open mocks people with disabilities and then wants to sit around and talk themselves up after- I’ll get all the fun I can out of them.

1 Like

Im fairly certain hed call the cookie inadequate and ramble on for an hour on why he needs to teach you how to properly cook

Too many chocolate chips. Baking really got worse over the years because everyone started getting chocolate chips.

1 Like

I like the whole “I could write Shakespeare” thing from a guy who couldn’t name anything by him that they don’t teach in 11th grade without googling.

2 Likes

Is the plot twist that he can do hella good math? Like, super measurements and stellar baking skills?

“One man. One desire.”

that’s why we should switch back to peanut butter and macadamia, dammit.

Godspeed, good man. Have your ball, I shall observe with popcorn.

1 Like

You know its times like these that make me love WrA even more. The speed at which the realm forum swooped in to dunk on this rusted tool makes me smile.

7 Likes

That’s when you’re the most beautiful :smirk:

If you’re a malicious b-hole, WrA is gonna dunk you so hard you’ll think you were a gym coach at a high school faire.

2 Likes

I know, I am pretty great.

Dunked so hard, I thought we were in a donut shop.

2 Likes

Oh no theres boys now

3 Likes

And not even the cool ones like the Spider-man meme. Just a squad of 6 year olds declaring we’re playing pretend wrong.

3 Likes

:small_red_triangle_down::white_medium_small_square: :large_blue_circle:

7 Likes

Considering a large part of his argumemt is that its “too easy” too look cool nowadays and people used to have to earn looking cool by sacrificing their times, lives, amd relationships

Its not even so much “playing pretend” anymore

This is real life to him

1 Like