Classic WoW, the future of RP

Finally, I can run in circles in peace!

Bee tee dubs, OP: that’s the round one. Looks like this: O

2 Likes

This dude’s gonna hit the character limit, trying to quote all these posts so he can correct/insult us for each criticism.

8 Likes

Yoooo, for real though. You’re a preschool teacher? That’s hella rad.

5 Likes

Soljeron please stop typing your family is worried about you.

9 Likes

I am! I teach 4 to 5 year olds, and specialize in helping children with different sensory disabilities.

Like autism.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Its been 3 years. No one visits the thread anymore, some say if you listen carefully you can still hear him typing”

3 Likes

Sorry but there are other posters who wish to discuss this seriously so I don’t see your point.

What does this even mean…? I’m not supposed to reply to the people who took the time to reply to me? And I didn’t reply to everything, I replied to the things I found interesting/relevant. I swear y’all just like to make stuff up lol, but I am no strawman.

It’s the same people everytime. Yeah, yeah, I get it - you don’t like what I have to say. But hey, let me give you some advice. In the business world, when we see something we don’t agree with that will have no effect on us, we don’t acknowledge it. We ignore it. You know what happens? It becomes forgotten and we move on with our days. Impulse control is hard to come by, I know, and these characters can’t get enough of me.

As I’ve said many times… you do not have to be apart of this conversation if it offends you!

it is no roast. I’ve read people’s post histories where they’ve admitted to suffering from serious diseases, the likes of which I can’t imagine bearing. Looking forward to see how you’ll twist that.

Okay please explain it in simpler English, thank you.

That doesn’t make sense… I can write Shakespeare to a troll and he’s going to reply how trolls do… does that mean it’s my fault?

Read the thread?? And also not the first time someone has made that commparison, lol but what can I say? I’m a businessman.

Fingers crossed.

They’re going to get trashed regardless, most of it’s going to be behind their backs. I’m more to the point. Me and my boys have been educating these players in what many would call a tough love sort of way. I personally have started a few friendships (and made many enemies also) through this process.

You sound absolutely miserable to play a tabletop game with, given the slight missing of the point there.

Speaking of points, triangles have three. I hope you learned something new today.

8 Likes

I could almost kinda only teach one one year old. No idea how I’d even be able to manage 4-5 of them.

Seriously though, that’s hella cool, yo. I dated a super qt 3.14 that works at a special needs school around here for a bit and I heard how challenging it can be. Thank you for doing what you do. Know it’s got its moments, but it’s definitely gotta be rewarding! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sorry Fizizwop I’ve had a bit to drink tonight so I will have to get back to you in the AM however I will say that I look forward to discussing this with you as yours is a golden reply. Take note others, that is how you have respectful discourse

This is the only sincere post I’ve seen him make.

I don’t need to twist it. Everything you type is disingenuous garbage. You’ve proven yourself time and again to be callous, predatory, and unable to sympathize with anyone. No need to twist anything.

I’m glad you can find something in all this to be proud of. Even if it’s something that should be shameful.

3 Likes

It’d be great if you could actually prove it.

3 Likes

Don’t drink and world quest and drive.

2 Likes

HA! No 4 to 5 YEAR OLDS. I teach 32 of them :stuck_out_tongue:

If I don’t, people like Soljeron will destroy childrens’ confidence and self worth from day one. Can’t have that.

2 Likes

HA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHA
HAHAAHAHAHA
HAHAHA
H
A

4 Likes

You or “your boys” (lol) have no right to dictate how others spend their pretend time.

8 Likes

A) I do not trust that your definition of a “valid counterpoint” would ever allow for actual debate
B) Your assertions regarding the lack of quality of present-day RP seem to hinge on the idea that RP can be judged by an objective standard, which is not the case

I hope that is more clear.

Which ones?

2 Likes

Also pay people’s $15 a month to dictate how they spend their time in-game or shut the fudge up, goofclown.

7 Likes

GUYS HE’S GOT BOYS!

Oh my god I know people say this a lot but I’m actually dying rn this guy cannot be a real person :rofl:

HIS BOYS ARE COMIN! :rofl:

3 Likes

LANGUAGE, SIR!