Classic WoW, the future of RP

Well you do sound like you need one between the temper tantrums about the state of a roleplay community and world quests involving simple shapes.

Keep saying my alt’s name, see what happens. I’ll give you a hint. It’s nothing.

I don’t know, you’re clearly not well, and living in your own reality. You need to just go away and quit being a creep.

No you need to get off my posts because you’re getting way too excited over an internet stranger Quinn, it ain’t healthy champ

No you need to get off the forums because you’re getting way too excited over a community of internet strangers and how they want to roleplay.

3 Likes

Stop pinging me.

I have to go to work and help build up kids’ confidences, instead of tearing them down by mocking their autism. You wouldn’t understand, it’s an empathy thing.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/ElmXiDD.png

1 Like

Oh we are back to the part where he thinks he actually has ownership of the threads he makes. Guys the RP messiah hath spoken it is time we bow our heads in supplication.

Well, it wasn’t like he did something bad, like make fun of Kotick. Have some perspective.

1 Like

This is my thread buddy, you can leave.

As a final word, I’m making a new post soon and if you reply to it then it’s your fault for being offended because at the end of the day it’s up to you to choose what you participate in. For your own health I suggest you avoid me at all costs.

Lord knows we need our educators to be of the best mindset possible, don’t let my posts ruin that for you buddy!!

Is that bingo?

1 Like

I’m just gonna start @ing Blizzard and staff as these things go up, it’s the same level of efficiency.

They mostly direct all their hate and mockery to Pete Stilwell who is the Producer of Classic Games for stuff like… art direction and game balance.

It’s not like Brian Sousa and Matthew Morris exist or anything.

this absolutely 100% applies to you too about roleplay you see that you don’t approve of

4 Likes

It is for me.

Still waiting on those cards >:(

E: thought y’all should know that I am eating the most delicious pizza bagels I’ve ever had. Oh, and y’all are cuties.

Of course it does but I’m basing my arguments on facts the subject matter and evidence, not just emotion and empathy, and my efforts are constructive whereas his are off topic and emotional (in the business world it’s said that you should never make a decision when you’re emotional and this is an example of why)

For reals though this is the last word

5 Likes

No you’re basing it on your opinions.

For ignoring soljeron you’re doing a great job of bumping my posts, thanks dude hope your head is feeling okay today :pray:

Between this and your Free Speech outburst I feel like I could probably guess which type of subreddits you frequent

3 Likes

i bet it rhymes with r/stormfront

2 Likes

facts and logic

FACTS AND LOGIC

covers ears

FAAACTS AND LOGIIIIIC