Classic WoW, the future of RP

I’m just here for the memes and dunking on clowns.

4chan was an anonymous image board, until they elected a president.

3 Likes

Please god delete this thread

7 Likes

hey don’t make me come and RP with you, but on a real note I hope I didn’t just make you crap your pants

lol you are a total dick.

7 Likes
6 Likes

I give what I get :woman_shrugging:

do you want to get bofa

…did this dude just come out to us?

4 Likes

Lol nice twist there champ

Well, shake it up, baby, now
Twist and shout
Come on, come on, come, come on, baby, now
Come on and work it on out
Well, work it on out, honey
You know you look so good
You know you got me goin’ now
Just like I know you would

Well, shake it up, baby, now
Twist and shout
You know you twist, little girl
You know you twist so fine
Come on and twist a little closer now
And let me know that you’re mine, woo

Ah, ah, ah, ah, wow
Baby, now
Twist and shout
You know you twist, little girl
You know you twist so fine
Come on and twist a little closer now
And let me know that you’re mine
Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now
Ah, ah, ah, ah

1 Like

If they’re cowards, sure.

Also is there a reason you’re saying the name of my alt in every post? I’m not sure if there’s a reason or it’s just another thing you’re doing simply because you’re a massive weirdo.

3 Likes

It’s Soljeron, it’s always because he’s a weirdo who fixates on the weirdest things.

2 Likes

It’s one of those power moves for people who have no actual power. He’s just demonstrating he knows who your alt is. Creepy, but also pretty sad, which seems to be this dude’s whole aesthetic.

9 Likes

it’s straight up attempted eThuggery showing he’s got your number.

A certain TERF blood elf mage and her cult, er. I mean guild. Did it with me too.

3 Likes

Quinn is the name of this pasty guy who was bullied freshman year because he got really upset at people being non PC. An SJW with a seriously lame attitude - luckily he got dunked in the trash can once and that made him man up in college from what I hear. But I digress, you remind me of him and your alt being named Quinn is just too good man. I doubt you got the same experience or you wouldn’t be this emotional over a forum poster. :roll_eyes: :joy:Sad!

Man I was last in here like a hundred posts ago, does that mean we’re approaching the meltdown peak of the arc?

I get that human communication and social interaction isn’t always a smooth and silky experience by nature but daily reminder that things like this literally only occur because Blizzard lets it.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say ‘yes’.

3 Likes

What the hell are you talking about? None of that made any sense. Is this a real guy? Is this you? Is this your origin story?

The discussion ended some time ago as I stated, but the fans are still here to try and debate my sanity so that’s where we are