Classic WoW, the future of RP

Nothing you’ve done accomplishes this.

5 Likes

Taalva you were doing so well in staying away but here you are again… come on man…

They’re suggesting a system in which they elect someone (who is going to be totally biased and part of their/your circle jerk) to police the forums and ban anyone who gets reported (i.e, not a part of that circle jerk). That’s not just saying no, that’s blatant censorship. This forum would quickly turn into a poorly moderated subreddit, but that’s what you guys want…?

And yes, believe it or not this American company allows you to freely express your opinions about their video game so long as you’re not directly offending anyone

that’s what a lorebreaker would say…

You’ve done it to me, you’ve done it to Buliss, and you’ve done it to Southfury Watch. Those are three I know of, I’m sure you’ve stalked plenty more people. And if you wanna dispute it, fine, but I’m not arguing this point. It happened IN this thread. It’s easy to look up in the Southfury Watch and Vol’kar threads.

You appear very unstable, and threaten to aggressively pursue people in-game regularly. It’s a provable fact.

5 Likes

No one is doing this. No one has the power to do this.

Also, this is pretty much exactly what you’re trying to do, and this entire thread has consisted of you refusing to acknowledge that you also don’t have the power to police other people’s conduct.

3 Likes

or trade accounts

or make real-life threats

or distribute personal information

or post malicious programs

or impersonate a blizzard employee

or post unreleased content/hacked files

or refer to illegal activities

or spam

or troll

or create duplicate threads

or cross-link threads

or advertise non-Blizzard content (unless it’s beneficial or charitable, i believe)

or discuss disciplinary actions

or circumvent suspensions/bans

8 Likes

An awful lot of people think “free speech” means “my actions on the internet have no consequences.”

9 Likes

I love how fools think that ‘Freedom of Speech’ also translate to ‘But only my speech!’ and bark about it on the internet.

I said it once, i’ll say it again, our Palafool friend here is the North Korea of WoW.

2 Likes

Why isn’t this stupid thread locked already?

Somebody make fun of a Blizzard executive, that always brings the mods.

5 Likes

Yeah freedom of speech is not a guarantee of being liked and tolerated. It just means you don’t go to jail for being a dick.

3 Likes

Blizzard forum moderation is legit so hit-and-miss it’s staggering.

I’m still waiting for two dudes on the Warcraft 3 Reforged forums to get their new accounts (that they’ve had for like a week, give or take a few days) suspended again. Because they made these new ones to get around permanent bans.

6 Likes

… I said I wanted to join those guilds. You got scared in a hilarious fashion from me simply wanting to join, and that became me coming to fight your PvPers, who welcomed the challenge… and nothing came of it. not sure why you keep saying i stalk, not sure if you know what the word means lol

I’m intersted in joining both southfury and vol’kar as they seem like decent guilds, but i was discriminated against and that isn’t right but the reality is is that I can join if I want to and their discrimination is irrelevant

and yeah, a reasonable person who reads those threads is not going to agree with you champion. they might say i bullied you, though… but you’re grown so who cares?

take a chill pill and try another thread yes? you seem very distressed by me, poor guy

thankfully the aren’t and don’t have the power to do so but the fact that people want that system is disturbing. and i don’t know where you got that idea because i encourage debate and will concede to evidence… alas, they choose to sling insults that are lukewarm at best (aka boring)

i never said i had the power to police other people’s content, you pay your own sub and if you want to RP poorly that’s on you, but if you want to RP in a way that’s agreeable to others and ultimately consistent overall then you should take my advice

you guys have gotta stop mischaracterizing and start arguing the facts, the rest is gibberish…

oh my god Quinn understands logic for once my head might explode

so it must seem like a bunch of geometric shapes to you, then

2 Likes

in your business world, are they ok with you running to get coffee in a wobbly line or do they make you come back to do it again straight

1 Like

plot twist, it doesn’t matter because their way is WRONG and POOR

1 Like

So you can join a guild even if the guild leader doesn’t want you there, based purely on the fact that you want to?

2 Likes

that’s how mafia works

a very weak allusion my dude… in the business world an equivalent offender would be an analyst who bases his financial predictions and forecasts on theories that he made up

an allusion

what are you hiding

5 Likes

That’s a metaphor. An allusion is a reference to something. I think you meant allegory, which is a metaphoric story. It’s okay though. 10th grade English is hard.

1 Like

oh ok.

I wonder which company you work for. I bet I can guess which ones you don’t.

Square-Enix
Circle K
Ovaltine
H%R Block
Basic Shapes Inc.

I’m just kidding. No one cares is my point.

1 Like