Classic WoW, the future of RP

So tedious.

5 Likes

You are the biggest creep, I swear lol going around telling people you’re going to follow them around in-game and stuff. Go do something productive.

5 Likes

Honestly I just want the forums as a whole to get tossed, Blizzard’s given morons and trolls free reign and explicitly removed themselves from the responsibility their authority demands of them. As if they ever did anything to begin with.

4 Likes

at the very least, clowns like this guy make it easy to dunk on him.

I unironically think that we should be able to elect subforum-specific MVPs as a community and give these MVPs limited moderator abilities, like fast-tracking reports or whatever, with GM oversight.

It would go a long way toward letting communities curate themselves and would help alleviate the “bigots, stalkers, and general weirdos get to stay here forever, but make one crack about Ion and you get insta-suspended” problem.

2 Likes

How dare you suggest giving power to the players, you think you do but you-[murdered before he can finish]

Right?! What do you think this is, GameStop?!

1 Like

No, this is Patrick.

5 Likes

pay our subscriptions or go cry on warcraftsues or wrasecrets or whatever insecure sleazeballs like you do these days when things don’t go your way

4 Likes

Somewhere a forum mod is laughing themselves into a fit of puking.

This idea is good, though.

3 Likes

Making this character again in Classic as a Demon Hunter Hunter since Soljeron loves DHs so much.

He will use a bowglaive that also shoots bullets.

9 Likes

true iron bullets from the future expansion that takes place in the alternate past, i hope

4 Likes

Is that enough though? I feel maybe he should be dating a dragon. Or a worgen. Pre Cata style worgen. Oh! A dragon/worgen hybrid! A Drorgen, if you will.

3 Likes

don’t forget your fel powered mech to ride in.

His wolf pet is his boyfriend who is a Worgen.

3 Likes

I never said any of that Quinn, you are now a bonafide loon

It’s called free speech, get used to it and stop being so easily offended. I think you and the others who get so upset should take a break from my posts… what I’ve seen is concerning to say the least

Almost all of the regulars match this description so I guess you’re calling for a shut down of the forums like Kureya… do you guys not have free speech in your countries?

It’s funny how you want a system where only your opinions prevail and whoever is not a part of the circle jerk is kicked out. The mob mentality is for kids, time to man up champ

wow this is amazing, already liking it. I wonder how many forum regulars I’ll see mentioned in posts on there. might have some new friends to RP police WrA with, thanks man!

you would be wasting your time because no one besides the lorebreakers in this thread would give you the RP time of day my guy

you know that this doesn’t apply to forums, right

pay our subscriptions so you actually have any sort of authority to tell us how to roleplay “correctly” or leave, turkey

6 Likes

sorry but I won’t stop improving the RP of the community

if you want to go against decades of roleplay etiquette and the game’s writing then it’s your fault for poorly RPing

aw, poor guy

1 Like

“Free Speech” refers to the ability to not be prosecuted for the things you say. It is not “I get to be an a%$hole and no one is allowed to tell me no”.

There is no such thing as “Free Speech” on a forum, there is “whatever the company decides is allowed speech”

6 Likes