Classic WoW, the future of RP

The fans still linger but I’ve discussed what I’ve wanted to and learned a bit from the substantive posts, so agree

Next post is in the works

no you don’t come across as one, i’m pretty sure you just are one 100%

pay our subscriptions to help us “fix” the RP community or go away

8 Likes

This is significantly creepier to the point that it’s actually unsettling rather than hilariously pathetic as it would otherwise be.

7 Likes

I’m gonna quibble as that’s a bit of a pet peeve of mine: don’t try to diagnose mental illnesses over the internet, especially if you’re not a qualified mental health professional.

But yeah this dude is a walking bundle of red flags. Diagnosis aside, I’d just as soon not accidentally wander into his orbit.

5 Likes

I had just woken up from a nap and had had horribly vivid nightmares, so that was a bad call.

I’m lucid now.

4 Likes

Classic is rose-tinted :poop: and I can’t belf in Classic, so nah fam.

3 Likes

I’m excited for classic rp. I won’t be able to rp this character in the past, technically but it won’t stop me from seeing new adventures and maybe setting up my current chars in retail.

1 Like

I’ll probably just have a low-key backstory and RP to myself while questing and stuff. If the RP scene in Classic blows up, maybe my guild can do some stuff in it for fun?

Good lord, this guy.

You’re such a fool fo shoo
You think we’re wrapped around your finger
Do you really have to linger
Do you have to…
Do you have to…

1 Like

I mean, honestly, we’re here more for each other than we are for you.

5 Likes

doctors guarantee lio will smooch 9/10 forum regulars

1 Like

:kiss::lion::shield:

Keep your lips off of me.

Thank you WRA, you’ve shown me that roasting is still alive and well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just going to point out that OP got roasted by a preschool teacher, making this thread even funnier.

7 Likes

in the business world

2 Likes

We both know that’s not true, but go off.

1 Like

Come on Quinn…

There there child, there is nothing to fear

A lot of people aren’t going to RP in Classic because of no x race… but it’s going to be a different scene entirely so maybe that might change your mind. Belf RP is hard to replace though…

Exactly, it’s RPing at a different time in WoW’s history, and it can give people a chance to act out a real backstory for their characters before retail. I don’t think too many people will be doing the latter but it’s certainly an opportunity that creates for interesting writing.

Plan on it pal.

Huh? It’s weird that people spend their time and energy working for someone they hate is all. My post is at the top constantly and gets the most visibility because of them. Keep it up fans! Great work.

Your suspension expired huh?

3 Likes