Classic WoW, the future of RP

Applying to a Guild and actually getting in are two different things.

And unlike Beloch…something tells me you cant hide your patterns well enough to not be spotted. So good luck with that.

I have never been so ready to wish Enekie on someone as I am now. Wheres the Goblin with the popcorn?

4 Likes

Now that you mention it, is this the same dude who was going on about how great his new RP guild was, and that he couldn’t post on his main because they would kick him for how he behaved?

Or was that a different male blood elf? We need to elect a forum lore keeper.

3 Likes

so, again, you’re just saying that World of Warcraft is too much for you anymore and that’s okay - you have plenty of other options

goodbye i hope you find the MMO and RP server on said MMO you’re looking for

3 Likes

This is creepy. I don’t know if you know this and are pretending not to, or legitimately don’t understand.

10 Likes

after destroying the evil Horde in pvp, i will roleplay as the Grand Marshal of the Alliance, with my solid gold lion armor, and 6 foot long buster sword

You are so ******* creepy.

HA! I didn’t even read this before I posted. So I’m not the only one who got a major stalker vibe from this.

5 Likes

First of all that’s just bad grammar.

second of all, there’s uniforms for RPers now?

“Guys, I am one of the most disliked people in both MG and WrM. But if you don’t march in lock step to my ideas, YOU’RE RPING WRONG!”

7 Likes

I think he means un-informed. as in not knowing.

English is weird. doesn’t make him less of a tweedle tho

…yes, I think everyone’s aware, I was cracking a joke at the typo

1 Like

its not…really…a typo. that’s how uniformed is correctly spelled. It’s a homonym.

there’s enough to make fun of, you don’t gotta dig that hard

Uninformed and uniformed are not spelled the same way… or pronounced the same way. That’s not what a homonym is.

4 Likes

They don’t even have the same meaning.

Uniformed: Wearing a uniform.

Uninformed: Not having knowledge of something.

3 Likes

If that’s not a typo, you’re not… really… a human being.

1 Like

Okay.

I mean, if I were recruiting for Vol’kar, I would begin running a 30-second armory check on each new applicant to see whether or not they’re you.

2 Likes

They’d be lucky to have me, honestly. Some of their members don’t use punctuation… ever…

Also armory is useless, they won’t be able to tell if it’s me or not

If someone has chosen to ignore you, taking means to bypass that is considered against the Code of Conduct. You know, just an FYI.

7 Likes

yes… i care so much about wow’s code of conduct…

has anyone even read it?

Imagine feeling so entitled that you think people -have- to RP with you because criticism is clearly imaginary. Something tells me he works for EA.

2 Likes

I don’t think this thread is productive anymore, if it ever was. It’s just turned into a circular argument that isn’t going anywhere and is just needlessly working people up.

Let’s just let it end.