Classic WoW, the future of RP

No, you simpleton. Mars causes cancer, windmills are part of the moon.

2 Likes

FAKE NEWS!!!

Complete sentence

3 Likes

RP is bad now. Mine is good. Mine is the best. Sad!

I will build a firewall to keep the MGers out of WrM! and Moonguard will pay for it!

1 Like

MOONGUARD IS TAKING OUR RP JERBS

Complete sentence

2 Likes

No, Pandaria is taking our jobs!

I promise you I will also be hard on Pandaria!

Also, being a financial analyst means you know a lot about the business world.

It’s like my friend who works in cyber security and is therefore a spy.

1 Like

My Gruul deck has just been letting me all kinds of down in MTG: Arena today :frowning:

1 Like

Gruul is from Warcraft, that’s probably your first problem. You’re using Warcraft TCG cards in MTG.

2 Likes

I’m cool with Gruul.

gruul’s rule of cool for school

2 Likes

Tim “The Gruul Man” Taylor.

Oliver Twist here begging for more Gruul.

1 Like

Someone wanna fite me tho? These randoms are almost as butt as my draws :<

Don’t laugh, people get elected for that now.

Not often we get to see Enekie straight up fillet somebody. It’s the little joys in life, n’est-ce pas?

2 Likes

Thank you to the folks who helped. You know what you did. Have to be vague in detail. <3 Thought I was going to lose a year or two of work.

2 Likes

Not angry, but incredulous. Let me ask you one thing…

If you think I’m a troll, why do you keep bumping my posts? In case you didn’t know, the best way to beat a troll is to ignore him. I’m not trying to impress anyone - if you don’t like what you see, keep moving.

Whatever happened in that thread doesn’t stop me from applying, thankfully. See you in game soon!

That is a really poor comparison because finance and business are intricately related and if you don’t understand one you will not do well in the other.

I swear you guys are trying so hard to roast but I can count maybe 3 people who have actually insulted me. The rest are just… cringe.

The thing about Warcraft lore (before WoW) is that it was written by a team of qualified people at the highest levels of entertainment. As crazy as the lore is, it’s well thought out and reasonable enough in the high fantasy setting of Warcraft. This is no easy task. They had to build a universe that was deep enough to stay interesting while not going so over the top that not even nerds could buy it. The result is Tolkien for 14 year olds, but it’s damn entertaining.

We all know that Blizzard has lost this touch recently with the recent xpacs. That doesn’t mean that an uniformed RPer should justify his lorebreaking habits by cherrypicking the crazy things that exist in the lore, which no doubt exist for reasons explained in game, however.

1 Like

It’s okay. I used to think that understanding the time value of money made me smart, too.

4 Likes

It’s not cherrypicking when it becomes the standard.

Then it’s just normal.

1 Like

help I have ruptured internally

3 Likes