Classic WoW, the future of RP

His job title is literally CEO.

I know reading is hard for you though. What are letters but little shapes?

5 Likes

Him doing it for 11 years doesn’t count…because, I guess?

8 Likes

ELON MUSK GAMEPLAY MECHANICS =/= JOB TITLES, BAD RP

6 Likes

Soljeron is physically incapable of admitting anything that would damage his massive but fragile ego.

1 Like

ugh… you don’t understand business

he’s not some guy who was elected by a boardroom to be their top executive. he started his companies from SCRATCH. they’re his and are part of his legacy - the reason he holds CEO is because he’s been the boss since day 1 and also because he’s a genius who doesn’t need to outsource the role to someone else because he can somehow find time to do everything

he’s not just a CEO, he’s an entrepreneur

It’s only rational and informed if you’re Soljeron. If you’re not, then you’re just an obsessive [insert slur here].

I can play this game too.

This actually made me laugh. This is not a sentence that a person who does understand business says.

5 Likes

and you don’t understand you’re subscribed to a high fantasy MMO and then complaining about it being too fantastical, but okay

4 Likes

do you understand pvp… the pro scene has made ita point to criticize those classes

What kind of world are we living in where CEOs can also be entrepreneurs? How far we have fallen.

1 Like

He’s literally rejecting reality and substituting his own. In broad daylight.

What a time to be alive.

3 Likes

do you understand your class? the only time i’ve had trouble with DK is a well geared Unholy and rogues i have never had trouble with

“How many CEOs do you know that behave strangely and gets away with it?”

“I dunno. Here’s a famous example of a CEO who behaves strangely and gets away with it.”

“He doesn’t count because he’s been the CEO for a long time.”

Like, come on, man. It’s all emotion and no logic, as they say.

7 Likes

He’s probably the biggest offender of the whole thing he spouts about logic versus emotion.

He literally denies provable facts to protect his pride. If this isn’t all an act, he’s a severe narcissist.

1 Like

Also for the record I consider it a failing on my part that my example of “a CEO who acts literally insane all the time” wasn’t…

…you know. Him.

4 Likes

exodia the forbidden one

2 Likes

dude i thought you would be some 2.2k player but you’re only 1750… i don’t think you can comment on something that professional players argue is broken

did you even read my post? CEO is just a title, an employee who is a subject to stockholders. Elon OWNS the companies that he runs. he’s the biggest stockholder in the boardroom AND the CEO. he can say whatever he wants, and he’s not going to get fired because he… owns… the companies…

there’s a difference between him and the VP of sales who got promoted to CEO

1 Like

In other words… a CEO.

my point exactly… there are only a few CEOS who have started the business they manage

xhttps://hellofocus.com/blog/how-can-a-ceo-or-founder-be-fired-from-his-organization/

1 Like