Classic WoW, the future of RP

when are you gonna learn how to draw shapes using your character’s movement as the medium

3 Likes

I’ve been here from the beginning and the Allied Race dumpster fire and the “ARG I DON’T UNDERSTAND SHAPES” comedy fart box

1 Like

Allied race thread? Lmao that proves that you’re confused dude, that isn’t my thread

Pretty sure that was you on your worgen alt. Same posting style, same mental break when things didn’t go your way and same complaining about bad RP.

1 Like

ILink or it didn’t happen, sounds like you’re pulling it out of your bum to justify being mad

how come people have to provide sources for their claims but we’re still waiting for this one from you

1 Like

aka every Soljeron post >_>

1 Like

Google common sense for your answer :joy:

:joy::ok_hand:

Common sense doesn’t always or necessarily have to apply to a setting like Warcraft. Cite your sources when you want to talk about anything in the lore. This is a 25 year old multimedia series that’s had plenty of retcons (removing or rewriting or adding).

Step up your game, senpai.

1 Like

Look at you, dancing. Keeping up the image that you do only think of yourself and see yourself superior compared to us.

Of course, we need to prove things about you, but you’re free to run around spouting whatever just free as a bird with no consequence!

Please, continue to think that you are something special and providing us with entertainment. This grand sense you have about, well… everything… has provided me with the big laughs.

“Use your common sense!!!”

Is playing a game where races from other planets can interbreed and all magically know the same one language

5 Likes

just like ice being so brittle it would bounce off and head another direction, right?

Common. :clap: Sense. :clap:

(he said it!)

I still maintain one of the quietest, best things about the Warcraft movie was when the camera and scene shifted focus between the characters at the meeting in the valley, the languages we the audience could hear and understand kept changing.

4 Likes

Definitely,

That and the scene where they’re transporting Garona and the other Orc and the audio transitions to gibberish when you hear from the other Orcs perspective.

Special shoutout to Medivh letting go of his staff with the assumed expectation that Khadgar will catch it.

1 Like

Tater tots are delicious.

2 Likes

You sure have an awful lot of free time from 9 to 5 for someone so integral to the business world. Maybe the mail cart was less full today.

5 Likes

For all that is holy in the Light, why haven’t you guys let this thread die? It’s been almost a week. There’s nothing Soljeron or the chat regulars can say that will help anyone.

2 Likes

Thanks for the free read post count nerds

1 Like

We’ve been tricked, we’ve been backstabbed and we’ve been quite possibly, bamboozled.

3 Likes