Classic WoW Era Realms - Playerbase from Fragmented realms need to be connected as a community

I’m on the Benediction server cluster and the Horde and Alliance did a great job of organizing two super guilds. Artifact for the Alliance and Not Prepared for Horde. They organize weekly pvp against each other and organize raids. Obviously and overall merge would be ideal but consolidating the player base the way they did here really helps.

2 Likes

Yes. And a darn delicious one too.

1 Like

everyone needs to be a cupcake.

1 Like

I like my cupcakes, vanilla’d instead of throwing it into the bin and remaking them over and over again, each time, with each one being bland and tasting like Darrowshire :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Yeah i agree , I would play both my clones on vanilla if it was merged . I miss it . Already bored of tbc .

3 Likes

I’ll sign up for a 6 month subscription if there was a high population vanilla server to re roll on. Doesn’t have to be fresh but that would be ok too. As it is sub ends in 6 days and I’ll be moving on to other games. Maybe give FF14 a shot, perhaps New World in a few weeks.

Blizzard… this is easy, consolidate all to PVP, PVE or release a fresh PVP, PVE. Why is this so hard?

4 Likes

100% agree. That or temporary global cross-realm

2 Likes

Merge the servers already, Blizz. While players are leaving in droves, the lack of attention to those who are staying is just plain terrible.

4 Likes

blizzard is market-driven, they’re just not seeing the numbers here.

we’re on our own.

5 Likes

Ur absolutely right man, we really are on our own. They would rather let Classic Era rot and collect our money from server transfers. I really do believe that

5 Likes

This is exactly right! It’s a very simple solution. Do both. The Merge shows respect to the players who leveled their toons and geared up and want a ‘forever home’ and the FRESH is to accommodate those who missed out had problems were robbed of their Classic experience with reasons reasons reasons. You can never go wrong with a New lvl 1 server

1 Like

Absolutely agree. Would love some attention to Classic Era in this way.

2 Likes

Well said
Signed

2 Likes

Imagine trying to force split the community again. You love Darrowshire so much, go rod on it. Dont try to psycho people to play on trash servers and force wipe every damn thing.

1 Like

They are now also being sued by investors for false claims /advertisement about thier products. I hope this company goes down and they sell wow to someone else out of desperation

3 Likes

Bump. do something please Blizzard. Pretty obvious issue with an even more obvious solution. get on it.

1 Like

Hopefully the newly elected Blizzard co-leaders sees this.

I wished that too, but it won’t probably happen.

The Classic Devs should have hired the Nost team to launch Classic, but instead they went with their own vision thinking they knew everything about it.

Guess what, they failed hard to see some of the most aggravating issues, like the Black Lotus one even if that was pointed out to them long time before even it launched.

They purposely CHOOSE to allow botting and gold farmers, cause they knew they couldn’t add a shop to the game or people would have eaten them alive, bones included.

And so, when TBC came out they immediately took the opportunity and transformed it into the living hell the boosting crusade is.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m sure we are all so eager to throw 150€ at them and move all our alts, to set the sail away from the insanely good community we’ve built here.

How about an effing NO?

2 Likes

Well said. Ignore that PhReSh troll as report that private server to blizzss legal team.

#ClassicForever